This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RAF jets ??

I don't know if it's just me but these past few weeks I've Been seeing alot of RAF jets flying over I mean these past 2 weeks I've probably seen about 7 or 8 fly over redditch usually ill see one in the space of a year and I drove up to Carlisle on Monday and I seen two then aswell I think it's well cool but wondering if anyone else has noticed more flying over compared to normal
    yodacraig
    VXR enough
    Last edited by yodacraig; 16 June 2011, 05:23 PM.
    xbox addy -turboyoda85
    Instagram yoda_craig85

Noticed them too Craig. Probably dusting the population centres with chemicals to keep us docile and compliant?.. Oh sorry that fluride in toothpaste

Comment

lmfao!!
      xbox addy -turboyoda85
      Instagram yoda_craig85

Comment

When I was up Scotland at Loch Lochey stuck in road works a tornado started it's approach to practice bomb the loch. The road is literally next to the loch and as it came in it must have been no more than 50ft off the deck and I actually saw the pilot salute as he flew past. Absolutely unbelievable. The tornado must have been maybe a football pitch away from me. Best moment Of the holiday last year.

Comment

been a few army helicopters over our way , escaped convicts not too far from here haha !

Comment

We're sometimes lucky enough to get red arrows flying over in formation in the hawks.
            They are awesome.

I love jets and planes.
            I'm an aerospace engineer at Rolls Royce. Makes me proud when I see typhoon roar off on full afterburn.

Comment

I live near carlisle. They're always flying about round here either practising over the solway firth or over the fells. Usually when I just doze off before a night shift!
              Kentec inside

Comment

Working...
              X