This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone owned or drove renault clio 197

as above really looking for a smaller hot hatch for the wife, came across a few on autotrader and did not really know much about them....looked at corsa vxr's but too many problems with them from the looks of things

kieranvxr has one i think

Parts For Sale http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...-bits-for-sale

Comment

cool just not sure what others cars are good value so got to get a short list

Comment

There good looking car on out side, minging inside. Mrs went test drive one as corsa vxrs lil high for budget. There nippy things. Go test drive one at renualt garage.

Comment

thanks mate ill go take a look, all renaults insideare the same, cheap and nasty lol what did you end up buying then?

Comment

She thinking of keeping her tigra 1.8 exclusiv for now lol. She loves it to much to let it go.

She just gonna build her savings up, as she wants to go to a vw scrirrco 2L turbo. Drove one of them, corsa vxr, and clio... She likes all of them as sporty and quick but disliked the clio the most. They are worth the money tho.

Comment

cool thanks for the info

Comment

great handling cars too!

Comment

she only needs it to go work and back about 10 miles a day so will see what else we can get for a 6k budget

Comment

Lad at my gym got one and he loves it.

Here against RS, Basicly the same car. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ae4RqTW5UDU

Comment

nice vid was not much in it in the corners...or real world

Comment

Not bad is it. Nice upgrade for the money.

Comment

you know an astra vxr is better round the corners

Comment

lol as much as i love the astra even with springs and a rarb the tramlining it terrible but thats why its so much fun to drive!!!

Comment

Originally posted by vxrturbo View Post
                              as above really looking for a smaller hot hatch for the wife, came across a few on autotrader and did not really know much about them....looked at corsa vxr's but too many problems with them from the looks of things
                              I had a 197 cup, white with black wheels, I'm on my second corsa, say's it all really

Comment

Working...
                              X