Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I was the first to mention 'silver' on this thread . Apologies. As I said though it's just horses for courses, everyone has different opinions and the world would be a silver place if we didn't . People take the pee out of mine for being 'pink' but that's fine with me lol.
    VXR8 LS3 - PHANTOM BLACK. WP Power Pack Remap, Bi-Modal Exhaust, WP Cats & Headers, 20" Alloys, Lowered Suspension, HSV ID Kit, WP Wheel Centres

GONE ------- Zafira VXR - Power Red - Stage 3 / Zafira VXR - Arden Blue / Astra VXR Nurburgring - Stage 2 / Astra VXR - Power Red

Comment

RED vrx8's are for fat lazy people who have no taste in cars but i dont give a flying ***

black ones are for hard working decent lads that like a laugh

Obsessed is a word that the lazy use to describe the dedicated!

Comment

Originally posted by Nostradamus View Post
        Hello everyone,

This may prove contraversial but has been on my mind since joining the VXR fold. Why do some owners pick what I would consider dull but others may consider subtle colours e.g silver. If people want something classy then I don't think a VXR fits the bill and if they are looking for something understated then, once again, why a VXR?

To my mind VXRs are aggressively styled and so why would someone want to neuter it with a bland colour.

I'm on the fence with black because it is both classy and subtle but does have a certain menace.

What do others think?
        is this a serious post????
        I think red is the gay of gay colours but its got nothin todo with me what colour someones car is.

Comment

A freebie from the Nost Design School by way of an apology for any offense caused:

sigpic
          Brutus is finally finished!! http://youtu.be/DYVkXRDnsVw

Comment

A freebie from the Nost Design School by way of an apology for any offense caused:

Lol, good apology

Comment

Originally posted by Dan_vxR View Post
              RED vrx8's are for fat lazy people who have no taste in cars but i dont give a flying ***

black ones are for hard working decent lads that like a laugh
              pmsl Dan
              Ex owner of various VXR's

Current :2017 Golf R - APR Stage 2

Comment

Silver Lightening ftw, Altho i think this thread has got to be a joke to be honest, I personally didnt choose arden becuase it is so popular and like to be different, but then I would never call someone else's car dull or boring because I dont have one, I love the arden colour.

Comment

LOL, Thanks mate.

regards Brian

Comment

Working...
                  X