This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tuning a VXR/OPC in Iceland.

I have the Opel counterpart to the vxR astra, the OPC.
    I've been lurking on this site for a while and it is depressing.
    I was looking at this coilover kit. http://www.lmfvauxhall.co.uk/Eibach-...t-Astra-H.html

Nothing wrong with that and I DO WANT!
    However. Getting these to my house is at least £1525 compared to the £757 the UK lot have to pay.
    I want to tune my lovely astra and make it a looker with a punch but DAMN....the costs are insane and there isn't really any place where you can get these parts here.

Just wanted to went my frustration and let you people know that there are worse places to be a car-fan than the UK.
    Happy driving to you lot.

Why don't you get suggestions from guys on here and order it from the the UK. It would work out much cheaper.
    Used to have a Silver Lightning Vectra VXR 280, Currently in a Seat Leon FR TDI

Comment

Or pay someone in the UK to order and onward post
      Originally posted by Bobbyp90
      Yes Tom! You're a freaking genius!
      sigpic
      Corsa "user guide" , VXR Car Game
      South East Regional Organiser

PSN: TomFL12

Comment

how can the price double just to post to iceland? is this what LMF want to send them to you? they are showing euro and dollar prices on their site so surely they deal with overseas orders.

if that is the case and they want silly money as said above im sure someone could help by buying them for you and posting on and would be much cheaper than that
        2006 Astra VXR, Flame Red, 19's, AFL, Headlamp Washers, Cruise Control, CD70 + Aux in, Premium Speakers, CID, Bluetooth, Powerfold Mirrors, DDS/TPMS, Sight & Light, Park Pilot, Check Control, Speed Locking - All retrofitted by me 14.17 @ 100 MPH PVS 2011

Comment

Working...
        X