X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RANT!! Trying to sell my car and...

It makes me mad!

I only put my car up for sale on Sunday and already a guy yesterday tried to scam me and still is via email and a guy before too via a text message!
    sigpic

where did you adverstise it
    Burg 666 stage 3

Comment

Originally posted by ashwrx View Post
      where did you adverstise it
      On here
      cliosport
      autotrader, which passed sale on to evo.co.uk
      piston heads

Paypal have said its prob from autotrader
      sigpic

Comment

I got lots of scams when I sold from auto trader... Went via my local paper lol

Comment

Seems like they got nothing better to do on a Saturday!
          sigpic

Comment

what you selling mate?

Comment

Originally posted by vxrturbo View Post
              what you selling mate?
              http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...e-VXR-for-sale
              sigpic

Comment

GOT THIS REPLY BACK OFF HIM TODAY:

Hi Mark,
                I was just about to make the payment when i had this little problem
                with the picking up, I got an email from my agent. he said he won't
                come and pick up unless i pay him the agent commission fee first in
                order to be able to schedule a pick up time, and my pick up company
                head quarters is in Portsmouth and all commission payments made for
                pick up, from anywhere in the world is sent to their head quarters in
                Portsmouth and the only form of payments they accept is western union
                transfer and i tried to pay online but i will need a credit card which
                i didn't bring along, and there is no post office. there is usually a
                western union section in, have to ask you to help me with the pick up
                fees, i will include the £550 they charged to pick it up with (1st
                class treatment), to the payments i will send through PayPal. After i
                have made the payments and it has been confirmed by PayPal, i will
                need you to help me send the £550 to the pick up agent through western
                union transfer, the fee can be made at any western union office near
                to you, Am so sorry for any inconvenient this might cause you, i
                promise you won't regret it. let me hear from you before i proceed on
                with the payments.
                Hope to hear from you soonest.

Thanks in advance.

WHAT A ****, MY MATE THINKS i SHOULD ASK FOR HIS BANK ACCOUNT AND POST IT ONLINE OR SOMETHING! I MIGHT JUST STRING HIM ALONG AND THINK HIM THAT I AM PAYING IT.
                sigpic

Comment

how do selling your exhaust go Mark?

corsa arctic edition #257
                  now sold

REAR STRUT BAR FOR SALE!

Comment

what a joker! string him along

Comment

Originally posted by deans arctic View Post
                      how do selling your exhaust go Mark?
                      It went fine Dean, all sold and I now have a very quiet car!!
                      Originally posted by smokinvxr View Post
                      what a joker! string him along
                      Any suggestions?
                      sigpic

Comment

post him email and we will bombard him with hate mail .

Comment

mate .. im getting it all the time when trying to sell a blackberry ive got !! .. wanting to purchase the phone .. pay me via pay pal and me to ship the phone to africa !! .. and they have the most english of names aswell !!
                          sigpic
                          www.thevenuelondon.com / www.myspace.com/fatboyateallthepies
                          the owner of the first zaffy detailed by vxrmarc and also the owner of the first bus sm'd by vxrcourt3

Comment

sorry to hear the hassle your getting mark, theres plenty of weirdos out there

hope you sell to genuine person soon

##WWW.REVITUPUK.COM, We buy cars for cash, finance packages available & accept all major debit & credit cards & OUR NEW SERVICE DETAILING PACKAGES##

Comment

the words WESTERN UNION s more than enough not to think this is genuine.western union are the biggest scammers out at the moment ripping people of for there money.never delivering goods....my mate got stung by them for 4 grand for a jetski last year.. he didnt realise about them till it was too late.. stay clear if i was you lol
                              sapphire black vectra vxr lowered on H&R`s,tints all round,main cat delete,center silencer delete.mapped by rabbid,302.4bhp,420lb torque

Comment

Working...
                              X