Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TA

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • TA

    Any body know how bo went on today ?
    sigpic

  • #2
    second to the CRX yesterday.
    the CRX did a 53.9 today (setting a new TA lap record for FWD club) and Bo fastest lap was a 55.3 today.

    so 2 second places.
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by The Hood View Post
      Any body know how bo went on today ?
      Just got the news bo came 2nd
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by wayne/VXR View Post
        second to the CRX yesterday.
        the CRX did a 53.9 today (setting a new TA lap record for FWD club) and Bo fastest lap was a 55.3 today.

        so 2 second places.
        Might be time for that big turbo champ
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          that is a big gap!

          sigpic


          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by The Hood View Post
            Might be time for that big turbo champ
            Don't think any amount of power/ big turbo can overcome a 300kg advantage but you have all the power so you can come and show me how to do it, Im sure Richard can give you some good pointer's
            The CRX is 920kg.
            sigpic

            Click Follow Me on Facebook

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by nielsen View Post
              Don't think any amount of power/ big turbo can overcome a 300kg advantage but you have all the power so you can come and show me how to do it, Im sure Richard can give you some good pointer's
              The CRX is 920kg.
              Bo, I would be honored to offer consultancy to both of you
              sigpic

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by nielsen View Post
                Don't think any amount of power/ big turbo can overcome a 300kg advantage but you have all the power so you can come and show me how to do it, Im sure Richard can give you some good pointer's
                The CRX is 920kg.
                But least you come 2nd Slim fast is in order Good luck champ
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #9
                  But remember Bo, this important statement ;

                  Originally posted by nielsen View Post
                  You know 1st is everything and 2nd is nowhere
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by R15VXR View Post
                      But remember Bo, this important statement ;
                      He wont remember that rich
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by nielsen View Post
                        Don't think any amount of power/ big turbo can overcome a 300kg advantage but you have all the power so you can come and show me how to do it, Im sure Richard can give you some good pointer's
                        The CRX is 920kg.
                        Perhaps you need a smaller Car Bo.......what about trying out a Corsa VXR instead
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by R15VXR View Post
                          Perhaps you need a smaller Car Bo.......what about trying out a Corsa VXR instead


                          Well done, thanks for the free consultancy. But if that's anything to go by think might be a good idea to pass on the rest.

                          And Bo how bad is it that you came 2nd to a 920kg 450bhp CRX a 2010 SEAT LEON SUPERCOPA race car made by seat and a nearly 500bhp Supercharged Civic Type R. Shame on you!!
                          I see dumb people.......
                          .....they're everywhere
                          .....they walk around like everyone else
                          .....they don't even know they're dumb

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by R15VXR View Post
                            Perhaps you need a smaller Car Bo.......what about trying out a Corsa VXR instead
                            We both know that the Corsa is not a car and 2nd is the first loser, but better comming 2nd than just speaking about how fast you are and never doing anything to show it There are even some people there drive around with last years TA stickers on their roadcar
                            sigpic

                            Click Follow Me on Facebook

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by nielsen View Post
                              We both know that the Corsa is not a car and 2nd is the first loser, but better comming 2nd than just speaking about how fast you are and never doing anything to show it There are even some people there drive around with last years TA stickers on their roadcar
                              sunvisor only you muppet, i'm glad you lost you bighead.
                              funny its now a road car just so you can take the PEE, last year when you beat it, it was a over priced cr4p race car. you just change the things you say all the time.
                              Last edited by wayne/VXR; 26 June 2011, 09:45 PM.
                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X