This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't get it!

Some of you may know I have had a bit of an issue with a tuner here not so long ago. I was branded "bad mouth" at the time for saying my bad experience with this tuner.

Anyway, what I don't understand, is that, I occasionally see members here have issues with vx dealers and everyone would say "Name and Shame them!" how comes we have two different standards for tuners and dealers?

Is it because the majority of dealers do not come on here, so, they can't or they wouldn't even bother to defend themselves?

Whereas, a small minority of tuners would use this site to advertise themselves, therefore, it is obvious that they would defend themselves on here.

This post is not aiming at any particular tuner or dealer, it is just that I don't understand how comes we have totally standards for tuners and dealers?

What was done, was done. I have no intention to dig my experience with this tuner up BUT just want to make a point - can we have the same rules/standards for tuners and dealers?

Thanks for reading.

PS I have long kept this to myself and just wanted to get it off my chest this morning, .
    SilverSchoolBus
    VXR School Run, All Aboard!
    Last edited by SilverSchoolBus; 28 June 2011, 04:01 AM.
    Zaffy VXR| RARB | Vxracing 19s in Gloss Black |Stage 3丨Turboback Miltek 丨TX Intercooler丨CDTI set-up with Pipercross Open Cone丨Forge Recric Valve 丨 Debaged 丨Corsa Indicator Surroundings |Full Rear Sunblinds | Leds Footwell Lightings丨

Inb4 **** storm:

Comment

Depends on how you went about it. Did you speak to the tuner/dealer first to try and resolve the issue or did you just make a thread slating them?
      Burg #332 - 270 bhp - gone
      Mazda 3 MPS - 490 bhp - gone
      Audi S4 - MRC stage 2/490 bhp....so far

Comment

think his point is that IF you say anything bad about a Tuner wether it was attempted to be resolved or not before said thread, you get a flamming. Where by if you slate a Dealer again regardless of what went on before its widely accepted and everyone joins in slating the dealer.

Comment

Yep i agree with OP on this name and shame for all bad service to make other members aware of bad and not just good things, but im afraid for whatever reason theres a lot of double standards on here when it comes to this .........
          Ex owner of various VXR's

Current :2017 Golf R - APR Stage 2

Comment

I could only comment on dealers, as non of the tuners do anything for mine.

Comment

Originally posted by YTVXR View Post
              think his point is that IF you say anything bad about a Tuner wether it was attempted to be resolved or not before said thread, you get a flamming. Where by if you slate a Dealer again regardless of what went on before its widely accepted and everyone joins in slating the dealer.
              Thats exactly what I mean, .
              Zaffy VXR| RARB | Vxracing 19s in Gloss Black |Stage 3丨Turboback Miltek 丨TX Intercooler丨CDTI set-up with Pipercross Open Cone丨Forge Recric Valve 丨 Debaged 丨Corsa Indicator Surroundings |Full Rear Sunblinds | Leds Footwell Lightings丨

Comment

Working...
              X