Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which terminal at Gatwick and park tickets in Florida?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which terminal at Gatwick and park tickets in Florida?

I'm off to Florida later this year,

Just wondered as trying to book a hotel the night before,

Do flights to Florida leave from the north or south terminal?

Also

What's the best place to get park tickets? Either in the Uk in advance or just pay as you go when you are there,

Not planning on more than 5 days in the parks
    The adventure is over, Blue Beast, gone

book discovery cove for while your there!! me n my ex spent a day there and was amazing!!

other tickets

islands of adventure/ universal studios etc id get there

same with any disney tickets u can usually bargain n get a good deal out there.
    Legal Disclaimer: Anything I or anyone else says about my vehicle on this website pertaining to modifications, is only to gain acceptance from my/our peers, and does not actually represent anything actually existing on my car, and thus, cannot be held against me in any issues, i.e. warranty claims, that may arise.

Comment

http://www.gatwickairport.com/flights/terminals/ will hopefully point you in the right direction.

I wouldn't be hugely concerned about which terminal as they are connected by a shuttle service which runs every couple of minutes.
      | Find | Watch | Follow |

Comment

Personally I'd get your park tickets before you go or at least for the none disney parks as you can get 4,5,6 park tickets such as the link below

http://www.orlando-ticket-deals.co.u...o-combo-ticket

Pretty sure this was where we got ours from last year and will save you a good fortune if you were going to go to at least five parks . Plus it's unlimited entry for 14 days which is handy as most will be a struggle to do everything at a park in a day .

Down side is nowhere do combined tickets for universal and Disney , and Disney is bloody expensive especially if you pay park by park . From memory 1 day at magic kingdom cost around £130 including some food while we were in there , and that was just for me and the wife as my daughter went free as she was still just under 2 . Think Disney do an all parks ticket which is only valid for a week and is about £236 but does save you ££ if your going to be doing a few Disney parks.

Hth Dan

Ps just had word you brakes have arrived ;-) but I'm on a week off so you ll have to wait , sorry
        Project J is here Carbon Parts for Astra J Or vectra vxr brake conversions to astra/corsa please PM

Comment

i would stay here and spend the money on R888's as you are going to need them.
          Last edited by wayne/VXR; 5 July 2011, 06:33 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost View Post
            book discovery cove for while your there!! me n my ex spent a day there and was amazing!!

other tickets

islands of adventure/ universal studios etc id get there

same with any disney tickets u can usually bargain n get a good deal out there.
            Thanks for that, food to hear as IOA was one of the ones we wanted to go for

Comment

Originally posted by worky View Post
              http://www.gatwickairport.com/flights/terminals/ will hopefully point you in the right direction.

I wouldn't be hugely concerned about which terminal as they are connected by a shuttle service which runs every couple of minutes.
              It's the one right by the entrance I was thinking of, but can't recall which terminal that is and what it's called,

Thanks for the link

Comment

Who are you flying with mate?
                VXR-Less

But now an Evo IX FQ-360

Comment

Originally posted by vxr-mattblacksheep View Post
                  Personally I'd get your park tickets before you go or at least for the none disney parks as you can get 4,5,6 park tickets such as the link below

http://www.orlando-ticket-deals.co.u...o-combo-ticket

Pretty sure this was where we got ours from last year and will save you a good fortune if you were going to go to at least five parks . Plus it's unlimited entry for 14 days which is handy as most will be a struggle to do everything at a park in a day .

Down side is nowhere do combined tickets for universal and Disney , and Disney is bloody expensive especially if you pay park by park . From memory 1 day at magic kingdom cost around £130 including some food while we were in there , and that was just for me and the wife as my daughter went free as she was still just under 2 . Think Disney do an all parks ticket which is only valid for a week and is about £236 but does save you ££ if your going to be doing a few Disney parks.

Hth Dan

Ps just had word you brakes have arrived ;-) but I'm on a week off so you ll have to wait , sorry
                  Thanks for the link,

It's already an expensive trip, just glad the dollar is taking such a beating that it's getting cheaper by the day to be over there

But a Week off !!!!

That's no good to me

Seriously, thanks for letting me know

But as i guess I'm saving a fortune on fuel in my hire car, that all helps pay for the work..... You're kind of doing me a favour, well I'll keep telling myself that
                  Last edited by DMVXR; 5 July 2011, 06:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne/VXR View Post
                    i would stay here and spend the money on R888's as you are going to need them.
                    The holiday is my way of getting away with more spending on the car

Got the michelin pilot supersports now which seem nice and grippy,

Didn't think they did the 888s in 255x35x20?

Comment

Originally posted by Mike_S27 View Post
                      Who are you flying with mate?
                      I think maybe it's Thomson?

I know it's the one with the most legroom in premium economy

Comment

went for 3 weeks, got back last week, awesome time mate

islands of adventure, gets so busy so best to go 5pm onwards, bit quieter, all rides shut at 9pm

disney studios, personally not my type of thing

seaworld is a must, a great day out, do a buffet dinner there for $15 well worth a visit, pasta, pizza, drinks and salad as much as u can eat

kennedy space centre is good but dont book coach, drive, as we went with coach company and whole day is to long

eat at downtaown disney, theres really nice place called bongos, great mojitos and nice food

##WWW.REVITUPUK.COM, We buy cars for cash, finance packages available & accept all major debit & credit cards & OUR NEW SERVICE DETAILING PACKAGES##

Comment

thanks that's great,

I've got so much good info from the replies that I've almost got the whole 2 weeks mapped out now

Comment

Working...
                          X