This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silly little things that really annoy you

Just opened one of they big round tins of Cadbury Heroes and emptied the tin out to find my favourite, The Fudge to find that there were only 2 Fudges in the whole tin In such a huff now that I'm actually considering firing the whole tin in the bucket lol

That would really pee me off if fudge were my favourite ,so your right to be mad imo
    Ex owner of various VXR's

Current :2017 Golf R - APR Stage 2

Comment

Originally posted by Novus View Post
      That would really pee me off if fudge were my favourite ,so your right to be mad imo
      Haha thanks, not just me being a drama queen as I was told lol

Come on then folks what's silly things annoy you?

Comment

I'll look after the tin if you don't want it any more
        VXR-Less

But now an Evo IX FQ-360

Comment

Wagon wheels , as a kid you had to almost carry them in a ruck sack to school but now they get lost in your loose change in your pocket !!
          sigpic
          black 17" TD1.2's , 2.5" cobra stainless turbo back system with sports cat , courtney performance filter ,astra vxr rarb,led 501's & mtec's , heko wind deflectors x4 ,Cross hatch grille, alloy pedals and 225.6 BHP
          1 OF ONLY 99 ARDEN BLUE MERIVA VXR'S IN THE UK......and this one's all mine !!!
          1/4 mile in 14.642 @ 95.40 mph at Shakespeare sprint night

Comment

Portals. I hate them. I have never seen one but I know they exist. I keep losing one of my socks in the washing machine and I am convinced there is some jerk in another universe laughing at me because he took it while it was in high spin.

Comment

Originally posted by ProjectVRD View Post
              Portals. I hate them. I have never seen one but I know they exist. I keep losing one of my socks in the washing machine and I am convinced there is some jerk in another universe laughing at me because he took it while it was in high spin.
              Not yet a owner of a corsa vxr... Will be come march.. roll on cheap insurance!

Comment

Host Migration when I'm playing Black Ops on line.... its a silly thing, but I swear I'm developing Tourettes from it

Comment

thing that really annoyed me and still does is when they changed a milky way from the sort of chocolate colour middle to the cream coloured middle.

The original was like the base layer of a mars bar, the new ones give me an angry bum...

Comment

He also must only have one leg? Is it the same side everytime?

Comment

Oohh dont even get me started on the person inside my washing machine that steals my socks

Originally posted by moosh View Post
                      thing that really annoyed me and still does is when they changed a milky way from the sort of chocolate colour middle to the cream coloured middle.

The original was like the base layer of a mars bar, the new ones give me an angry bum...
                      Haha cant say i noticed the change in milky ways lol

Comment

Anyone on big brother or the apprentice.
                        Burg #332 - 270 bhp - gone
                        Mazda 3 MPS - 490 bhp - gone
                        Audi S4 - MRC stage 2/490 bhp....so far

Comment

The new start at my work that im training up eating my cake Actually nearly knocked him out. He just picked it up off my desk, opened it and ate it

Comment

Originally posted by AstraGirly View Post
                            The new start at my work that im training up eating my cake Actually nearly knocked him out. He just picked it up off my desk, opened it and ate it
                            I give you full permission and highly encourage you to knock the cheeky sod out That's not on and deserve everything he gets....

Comment

Originally posted by VXRBats View Post
                              I give you full permission and highly encourage you to knock the cheeky sod out That's not on and deserve everything he gets....
                              Ano i had literally just bought the cake, came back to my desk and went to stick the kettle on to make a wee hot chocolate and he cracked it open and ate it. His exact words were if ur having a hot chocolate i'll have the cake

Comment

Working...
                              X