This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a D**k!!

This guy is an absolute I hope they threw the book at him and also threw away the key to his cell.

http://uk.autoblog.com/2011/07/06/br...ec1_lnk3|69846

Nicky x

reminded me of the early 90's joyriders. brainless sums it up perfect

Obsessed is a word that the lazy use to describe the dedicated!

Comment

stunned....i have no words

Comment

Originally posted by VXR JAY 23 View Post
        stunned....i have no words
        +1
        2006 Astra VXR, Flame Red, 19's, AFL, Headlamp Washers, Cruise Control, CD70 + Aux in, Premium Speakers, CID, Bluetooth, Powerfold Mirrors, DDS/TPMS, Sight & Light, Park Pilot, Check Control, Speed Locking - All retrofitted by me 14.17 @ 100 MPH PVS 2011

Comment

That guy who's voice and laugh you hear needs to be put down
          VXR-Less

But now an Evo IX FQ-360

Comment

bell

end!

Parts For Sale http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...-bits-for-sale

Comment

oh no....what a *****!!! its full of them round there though, dont understand cause t.wells is a posh place to be.

he could of at least j-turned in one!!! lol

Comment

what a ****

Comment

So going up on the wrong side was not bad enough, he decided to reverse back down it hahahaha.

Comment

what a absoloute ****
                    xbox addy -turboyoda85
                    Instagram yoda_craig85

Comment

Moron driving,but a great example of how alot of teenagers are today,above the law due to the lame policing adopted to deal with it.

The laughing buffoon is a prime example of how they sound all stoned and not working because there all gangsters (wannabee) and hard and cant be touched so they do what they want and screw the consequences to anyone else.

Kill them all now and save the country for the future generations,its the only way .
                      Ex owner of various VXR's

Current :2017 Golf R - APR Stage 2

Comment

That just winds me up total prat , he could have hit an inocent motorist with that pathetic driving,and whats with all those idiots filming it with there phones ???

Comment

i sure they wouldnt have been lauging if the t**t in the car had lost it and piled in to them. this is why meets get such a bad rep

Comment

Trouble is "we" get labeled with the same tag as we drive fast cars.

complete idiot no respect for other road users, but what happens if some one gets injured or killed??? who would be laughing then........

No one!!!!

Comment

what the f,was that real.bunch of idiots ruin it for all of us all leicester meets gettin shut down cus of these muppets and the gimps who thinks its cool,whats cool bout it hes makin a prat outa road saftey.
                              Live Fast..............

Comment

Working...
                              X