This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10 mth NCB Accelerator???

Hi all, I'm sure you are prob all aware of the 10mth ncb accelerator where you only pay 10mth insureance but still get a full years ncb! I have found that the Admiral group do offer this (Admiral, Elephant, Bell etc). I was wondering if any one is or has had one of these policies and are they everything that they say on the tin? If all is well it will mean getting a VXR 2mths early

Thanks in advanced!

Check the small print, as the policy may be for 10 months and not 12 months - so you will not be comparing like for like

Comment

Been using these since i passed my test with no problems whatsoever. Great idea and well worth doing IMO. As above, just make sure that you factor in the fact the cover will only last 10 months when looking at the prices, but tbh my quotes were always much lower than the closest 12 month cover price so it was well worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by VXRBats View Post
        Been using these since i passed my test with no problems whatsoever. Great idea and well worth doing IMO. As above, just make sure that you factor in the fact the cover will only last 10 months when looking at the prices, but tbh my quotes were always much lower than the closest 12 month cover price so it was well worth it.
        Thanks guys. I found on bell it was over £200 cheaper and my insurance is due on my Corsa C in 3 weeks!!! Bu i go on holiday 2 days before and cant insure till i get back. Im williing to do the 10mth policy if it means VXR 2mths early

Comment

Do it, you won't regret it

Comment

Working...
          X