This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Centre caps

Hi everyone another question for you all.

Does the actual chrome griffin come off the centre caps.

just wondering as I've resprayed a couple of wheels but when I've gone to clean the central part of the cap the chrome is stripped of the griffin so looks a bit shabby next to the new paint.

dont think it does mate

Comment

Originally posted by vxrossco View Post
      Hi everyone another question for you all.

Does the actual chrome griffin come off the centre caps.

just wondering as I've resprayed a couple of wheels but when I've gone to clean the central part of the cap the chrome is stripped of the griffin so looks a bit shabby next to the new paint.
      just paint the griffin mate chrome is horrible

Parts For Sale http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...-bits-for-sale

Comment

The griffins just clip in. Need to be careful not to snap them though when taking them off.
        VXR8 LS3 - PHANTOM BLACK. WP Power Pack Remap, Bi-Modal Exhaust, WP Cats & Headers, 20" Alloys, Lowered Suspension, HSV ID Kit, WP Wheel Centres

GONE ------- Zafira VXR - Power Red - Stage 3 / Zafira VXR - Arden Blue / Astra VXR Nurburgring - Stage 2 / Astra VXR - Power Red

Comment

just take the off completely and wrap them....
          ..... gone but not forgotten.....

Auto Repair:All mechanical and bodywork carried out,services and diagnostics.....

Comment

Originally posted by Die_hard View Post
            The griffins just clip in. Need to be careful not to snap them though when taking them off.
            To late but not really bothered more annoyed at the lump of paint the tyre fitter just took off the spoke gutted.

oh well back to the spray bay then

Comment

Originally posted by Die_hard View Post
              snapped one of mine, lol

Comment

I took mine fully apart no problem. Just have to be a little careful and prise it patiently. It will eventually come off with the adhesive. I had mine painted red to go with the rest of it carbon wrapped.

Comment

Working...
                X