X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good with electrics???

just after some help

i fitted a boost gauge yesterday and it stays on for about 5 mins after i've taken my key out the ignition. i used a fluke and checked the voltage and its holding about 3 volts for the 5 minutes

can i just use a resistor and stop the 3volts from getting to the gauge and keeping it on, but when i turn the ignition on it's able to get enough voltage to power the gauge?

hope this makes sense

corsa arctic edition #257
    now sold

REAR STRUT BAR FOR SALE!

anyone?

now sold

REAR STRUT BAR FOR SALE!

Comment

Alright dean, what is the power feed off of? A resister should solve your problem though, youll have to try a few different resistances though i would think. Is it just staying illuminated?

Comment

also if this does not help pm napa1985 as he is an auto electrician

Comment

A led is a good way to disapate power, .
          Zaffy VXR| RARB | Vxracing 19s in Gloss Black |Stage 3丨Turboback Miltek 丨TX Intercooler丨CDTI set-up with Pipercross Open Cone丨Forge Recric Valve 丨 Debaged 丨Corsa Indicator Surroundings |Full Rear Sunblinds | Leds Footwell Lightings丨

Comment

where have you took the feed from? look for a black (ign switched live) that will do the trick, took mine off the headlight switch plug
            2006 Astra VXR, Flame Red, 19's, AFL, Headlamp Washers, Cruise Control, CD70 + Aux in, Premium Speakers, CID, Bluetooth, Powerfold Mirrors, DDS/TPMS, Sight & Light, Park Pilot, Check Control, Speed Locking - All retrofitted by me 14.17 @ 100 MPH PVS 2011

Comment

does anyone have a link to what sort of resistor would be needed please

Comment

all sorted now guys

now sold

REAR STRUT BAR FOR SALE!

Comment

Working...
                X