Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

whats it like to lie in not having to worry about getting up for work ?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whats it like to lie in not having to worry about getting up for work ?

well i was hoping to find out but my bodyclock said otherwise .

only thing i can do without making too much noise is make a nice fry up as i don`t think getting the lawn mower out of the jet wash at this time would go down too well with neighbours

never bloody happens does it,

6.17 my alarm goes off and no matter where I am, work or not my body clock goes off about 6-6.30 usually, the worst is 6.16 on a work day for me, so I get a whole 1 minute lie in !!!

at least you decided to spend it wisely by logging on here
    The adventure is over, Blue Beast, gone

Comment

I never seem to get a lie in these days, always up by nine!

my VXR history: Arden Corsa, Astra Nurburgring, Corsa Arctic, Evoke VXR8, Black Corsa, Silver Vectra, a long weekend with an Insignia, a chilli burger and now a siggy tourer!

Comment

My Day starts at 3.45am so weekends/ holidays the latest ive slept in is 6.00am , does me fruit in, trouble is by 8.00pm im ready for bed.lol.

lucky i suppose to be able to get up though to go to a job these days.

Comment

I work 2-10pm all week, but have to get up at 7am every morning to take my daughter to school. Also work 7-3 or 2-10pm at the weekends..if I am working a late on the weekend I have to set my alarm clock to get me up for 10.30 or I'd sleep all day!!!! Such is the life of a working mom
          The Devil's In The Dance ...
          Arden Blue Corsa, S+L, 18" Gloss Black Wheels, AFL, Team Heko Tinted Deflectors, Dark Smoke Tints, online Stickers, Il Dottores #46 numero uno ammiratore and FINALY Sparco harnesses!

Comment

Originally posted by moeman View Post
            Lmao the good life
            sigpic

V8, not for everyone but 10/10 for your effort.

Comment

My shift pattern is 8am-8pm for 2 days then 8pm-8am for 2 nights then 4 days off
              I don't have a body clock, just sleep every chance I get lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mr-Ponting View Post
                My shift pattern is 8am-8pm for 2 days then 8pm-8am for 2 nights then 4 days off
                I don't have a body clock, just sleep every chance I get lol
                The Devil's In The Dance ...
                Arden Blue Corsa, S+L, 18" Gloss Black Wheels, AFL, Team Heko Tinted Deflectors, Dark Smoke Tints, online Stickers, Il Dottores #46 numero uno ammiratore and FINALY Sparco harnesses!

Comment

turned out not too bad actually , not long after i started this thread i got a call to go into work as a driver phoned in sick , guess my week off starts now

Comment

and bed for 7 pm

Comment

Originally posted by Daz View Post
                      and bed for 7 pm
                      yep Govt cutbacks, my carer cant work past 7pm so I have to be tucked away by then!

my VXR history: Arden Corsa, Astra Nurburgring, Corsa Arctic, Evoke VXR8, Black Corsa, Silver Vectra, a long weekend with an Insignia, a chilli burger and now a siggy tourer!

Comment

yep Govt cutbacks, my carer cant work past 7pm so I have to be tucked away by then!
                        pmsl Dave.
                        Ex owner of various VXR's

Current :2017 Golf R - APR Stage 2

Comment

I know what it's like ATM mate (must look harder to find a job lol )
                          ....................................sigpic.................................

..................... THEY JUST KEEP GETTING BETTER.!!.................

Comment

Originally posted by L'Oreal VXR View Post
                            I work 2-10pm all week, but have to get up at 7am every morning to take my daughter to school. Also work 7-3 or 2-10pm at the weekends..if I am working a late on the weekend I have to set my alarm clock to get me up for 10.30 or I'd sleep all day!!!! Such is the life of a working mom
                            2pm-10 pm! I would sign for that with my eyes closed! haha.
                            Trust No one!

Comment

Working...
                            X