Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

whats it like to lie in not having to worry about getting up for work ?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • whats it like to lie in not having to worry about getting up for work ?

    well i was hoping to find out but my bodyclock said otherwise .

    only thing i can do without making too much noise is make a nice fry up as i don`t think getting the lawn mower out of the jet wash at this time would go down too well with neighbours

  • #2
    never bloody happens does it,

    6.17 my alarm goes off and no matter where I am, work or not my body clock goes off about 6-6.30 usually, the worst is 6.16 on a work day for me, so I get a whole 1 minute lie in !!!

    at least you decided to spend it wisely by logging on here
    The adventure is over, Blue Beast, gone

    Comment


    • #3
      I never seem to get a lie in these days, always up by nine!



      my VXR history: Arden Corsa, Astra Nurburgring, Corsa Arctic, Evoke VXR8, Black Corsa, Silver Vectra, a long weekend with an Insignia, a chilli burger and now a siggy tourer!

      Comment


      • #4
        My Day starts at 3.45am so weekends/ holidays the latest ive slept in is 6.00am , does me fruit in, trouble is by 8.00pm im ready for bed.lol.

        lucky i suppose to be able to get up though to go to a job these days.

        Comment


        • #5
          I work 2-10pm all week, but have to get up at 7am every morning to take my daughter to school. Also work 7-3 or 2-10pm at the weekends..if I am working a late on the weekend I have to set my alarm clock to get me up for 10.30 or I'd sleep all day!!!! Such is the life of a working mom
          The Devil's In The Dance ...
          Arden Blue Corsa, S+L, 18" Gloss Black Wheels, AFL, Team Heko Tinted Deflectors, Dark Smoke Tints, online Stickers, Il Dottores #46 numero uno ammiratore and FINALY Sparco harnesses!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by moeman View Post
            I never seem to get a lie in these days, always up by nine!
            Lmao the good life
            sigpic

            V8, not for everyone but 10/10 for your effort.

            Comment


            • #7
              My shift pattern is 8am-8pm for 2 days then 8pm-8am for 2 nights then 4 days off
              I don't have a body clock, just sleep every chance I get lol

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Mr-Ponting View Post
                My shift pattern is 8am-8pm for 2 days then 8pm-8am for 2 nights then 4 days off
                I don't have a body clock, just sleep every chance I get lol
                The Devil's In The Dance ...
                Arden Blue Corsa, S+L, 18" Gloss Black Wheels, AFL, Team Heko Tinted Deflectors, Dark Smoke Tints, online Stickers, Il Dottores #46 numero uno ammiratore and FINALY Sparco harnesses!

                Comment


                • #9
                  turned out not too bad actually , not long after i started this thread i got a call to go into work as a driver phoned in sick , guess my week off starts now

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by moeman View Post
                    I never seem to get a lie in these days, always up by nine!
                    and bed for 7 pm

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Daz View Post
                      and bed for 7 pm
                      yep Govt cutbacks, my carer cant work past 7pm so I have to be tucked away by then!



                      my VXR history: Arden Corsa, Astra Nurburgring, Corsa Arctic, Evoke VXR8, Black Corsa, Silver Vectra, a long weekend with an Insignia, a chilli burger and now a siggy tourer!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by moeman View Post
                        yep Govt cutbacks, my carer cant work past 7pm so I have to be tucked away by then!
                        pmsl Dave.
                        Ex owner of various VXR's

                        Current :2017 Golf R - APR Stage 2

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I know what it's like ATM mate (must look harder to find a job lol )
                          ....................................sigpic.................................

                          ..................... THEY JUST KEEP GETTING BETTER.!!.................

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by L'Oreal VXR View Post
                            I work 2-10pm all week, but have to get up at 7am every morning to take my daughter to school. Also work 7-3 or 2-10pm at the weekends..if I am working a late on the weekend I have to set my alarm clock to get me up for 10.30 or I'd sleep all day!!!! Such is the life of a working mom
                            2pm-10 pm! I would sign for that with my eyes closed! haha.
                            Trust No one!

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X