This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online dating.

Has anyone had any luck at this?? I have been do it now for near on 2 years and no luck at finding mrs right .
    sigpic

Hang on a minute ..............
    sigpic

V8, not for everyone but 10/10 for your effort.

Comment

All you need to know, http://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/t...&nmt=Match.com (Volume 3)

Over 600 pages though lol
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by badboyburt View Post
        All you need to know, http://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/t...&nmt=Match.com (Volume 3)

Over 600 pages though lol
        Been on Match.com and no luck. Also Zoosk.com, Smooch.com,Plently of fish.com. plus a few more.
        sigpic

Comment

try swingingheaven.com !!
          sigpic
          www.thevenuelondon.com / www.myspace.com/fatboyateallthepies
          the owner of the first zaffy detailed by vxrmarc and also the owner of the first bus sm'd by vxrcourt3

Comment

Originally posted by fatboyateallthepies View Post
            try swingingheaven.com !!
            Lol, Not my kind of thing mate.
            sigpic

Comment

there are singles to singles on there dude !! .. not just the obvious !!
              sigpic
              the owner of the first zaffy detailed by vxrmarc and also the owner of the first bus sm'd by vxrcourt3

Comment

there are singles to singles on there dude !! .. not just the obvious !!
                Are right mate I mite give it a go. It just seams like I am banging my head against a wall some times.
                sigpic

Comment

This is in no way a dig at the OP or anything like that but I dont understand the need internet dating?

What happened to good old fashioned way. Go to the pub, chat them up, feed them full of booze then back to your for a bit of hows your father?
                  Ex owner - Now Leon Cupra 290 Black Edition

Comment

Lmao this will be a good thread, I remember the thread about the bird over the road lol
                    sigpic

Comment

my personal favourite .. is meeting someone in a club or a pub .. adding them on facebook .. sussing them out and chatting to them there .. hard graft done .. then take them out and jobs a gooden !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

my personal favourite .. is meeting someone in a club or a pub .. adding them on facebook .. sussing them out and chatting to them there .. hard graft done .. then take them out and jobs a gooden !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        +1 Cant beat some facebook stalking after a night out to suss out if ur gona txt back lol

Comment

+1
                          This is word for word exactly how I met my Mrs.

Comment

Am on it now met a lass in notts and got her fb and am now trying my luck lol

oh yeah was bar tender mayb she jst bein polite =`( lol.

fingers crossed.
                            Live Fast..............

Comment

God what have I started now!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X