This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ebay rant

been watching a item for a few days now its stayed low in price and no bids so put a snipe on with a max bid of £40 just gone to check it and the seller has ended the listing

why set such a low starting bid if you have no intention of selling them for £30
    guess i'll have to keep a eye out and see if he relists them

i have sent the seller a message saying are these still for sale, see what he comes back with prob gonna want £100 for them now,

is there someway of stopping this from happening i.e if i put a bid on them would that stop seller ending listing

nope it happens a lot...

Comment

I think if there's a bid the item can't be ended if less than 24 hours left on auction, could be wrong though.
      Lightning Silver Astra

Comment

I once won a vxr spoiler and an alloy wheel for £1.32.

I didn't need it, just saw it at 99p with no bids and about 10 minutes left.

The seller emailed me and said he wouldn't let them go for that money.

I kind of agreed and let him off.

Comment

Originally posted by nathan_jones2002 View Post
          I once won a vxr spoiler and an alloy wheel for £1.32.

I didn't need it, just saw it at 99p with no bids and about 10 minutes left.

The seller emailed me and said he wouldn't let them go for that money.

I kind of agreed and let him off.

You could have done them for that.

Comment

Originally posted by napa1985 View Post
            been watching a item for a few days now its stayed low in price and no bids so put a snipe on with a max bid of £40 just gone to check it and the seller has ended the listing

why set such a low starting bid if you have no intention of selling them for £30
            guess i'll have to keep a eye out and see if he relists them

i have sent the seller a message saying are these still for sale, see what he comes back with prob gonna want £100 for them now,

is there someway of stopping this from happening i.e if i put a bid on them would that stop seller ending listing

John just ask me about ebay as i sell loads of things on there, The seller can end the item at any time, even if there are bids on it, they can even do this with 1 second to go.

There is no way of stopping this happen i am afraid.

What was you bidding on?

Comment

I won a precat for a pound I Wasn't expecting the seller to honour it but he has, can weigh it in for £15
              2006 Astra VXR, Flame Red, 19's, AFL, Headlamp Washers, Cruise Control, CD70 + Aux in, Premium Speakers, CID, Bluetooth, Powerfold Mirrors, DDS/TPMS, Sight & Light, Park Pilot, Check Control, Speed Locking - All retrofitted by me 14.17 @ 100 MPH PVS 2011

Comment

Working...
              X