X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Brakes

Can't wait till these are on the car

Anyone know what's meant to be in that box on the left? Was just an empty box inside one of the big boxes. Hope nothing ends up missing (not actually checked it all as I was too excited at the time lol ). Am thinking possibly the standard K Sport pads were in it, but I upgraded to yellow stuff instead which came in a separate box)

VXR8 LS3 - PHANTOM BLACK. WP Power Pack Remap, Bi-Modal Exhaust, WP Cats & Headers, 20" Alloys, Lowered Suspension, HSV ID Kit, WP Wheel Centres

GONE ------- Zafira VXR - Power Red - Stage 3 / Zafira VXR - Arden Blue / Astra VXR Nurburgring - Stage 2 / Astra VXR - Power Red

wicked looking set of brakes

and the empty box i think deal or no deal lol

Comment

The empty box holds a question mark look closer lol
      sigpic

Comment

The empty box represents your pockets after buying the brakes ;-)

Comment

you have eveything there from the looks of it. think that box should have had the brake pads in or was there to fill a space so stuff diesnt move around, cant remember if anything was in mine or not.

Comment

Looks like everything that should be there is there.

Did you go for the 356mm in the end?

1 bit of advice I would give is make sure you give the hub a good scrub with a wire brush to get a good clean surface for the bell as there is no retaining screw to hold the disc to the hub.

Also it will probably take more than 1 go to get the calipers spaced correctly to centralize them over the disc , took me 3 go's each side.
            sigpic
            Originally posted by soosie
            Gosh Cerberus , yours is exceptionally long !
            Originally posted by soosie
            Gosh Cerberus , really, really HUGE !

Comment

Ah right, ok cheers for that. I'll pass it on to who's fitting the brakes (it won't be me or they'll fall off lol).

Yeah had to get the 356mm as the smaller ones aren't in stock anywhere from what I can see. A bit more expensive but GraemeJ on here sorted me out and they arrived within 1 working day of ordering so many thanks Graeme
              VXR8 LS3 - PHANTOM BLACK. WP Power Pack Remap, Bi-Modal Exhaust, WP Cats & Headers, 20" Alloys, Lowered Suspension, HSV ID Kit, WP Wheel Centres

GONE ------- Zafira VXR - Power Red - Stage 3 / Zafira VXR - Arden Blue / Astra VXR Nurburgring - Stage 2 / Astra VXR - Power Red

Comment

Working...
              X