This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very poor service from dealer

Rarely do i publicly slate a company, but Perry's in Preston need to sort their staff's attitude out and maybe train them a little better in the services they provide.

I contacted Perry's as they are listed here http://www.skimmydiscs.co.uk/ to skim my discs. After a conversation with a member of staff on the telephone last week, i booked my car in for this morning at 8:30. I had explained my discs were not standard and told them the size ect, the guy said 'yeah yeah dont worry we know what we're doing...'

I booked half a day off work and a cost of £20 in juice.

I rolled up nice and prompt at 8:20am signed in, and was told (by a snot nose kid) to wait as it was only in for 8:30 am I told him i would like to speak to the mechanic to explain about replacing the shims correctly ect.
    At 8:45am a guy turns up and i go outside to show him ect (he looked a little nervous and out his depth). I then sit and wait for a further 30 mins. The the snot nose kid shouts me over, the convo went like this:

Sorry we cant do your brakes
    Why?
    Well what if we damage them?
    why would you damage them?
    They have grooves in them.
    So what?
    Look we are not going to do them ok?
    So why are you linked on a web site that says you do?
    We do discs but normal ones, not yours.
    The guy who's sitting next to you told me on the phone its no problem.
    Sorry sir i dont recall out conversation
    So i booked time off work ect???
    Not my problem, here's your keys...

It may have translated as sounding like something and nothing but, i was made to look stupid and that it was all my fault, how i kept my cool i will never know.

NEVER will Perry's get another penny off me!

That's disgusting and I would off kicked off and report them
    To for false advertising

Comment

Unfortunately the only 3 dealers near me are perry's.

Yes they are pathetic. Haven't got a clue what they are doing.

Comment

It's pathetic isn't it. So many places that haven't got a clue and have bad attitudes.

On the bright side it's just as well they didn't do them as they'd probably have ballsed it up anyway...
        VXR8 LS3 - PHANTOM BLACK. WP Power Pack Remap, Bi-Modal Exhaust, WP Cats & Headers, 20" Alloys, Lowered Suspension, HSV ID Kit, WP Wheel Centres

GONE ------- Zafira VXR - Power Red - Stage 3 / Zafira VXR - Arden Blue / Astra VXR Nurburgring - Stage 2 / Astra VXR - Power Red

Comment

Its the way your spoken to that i'm unhappy with, along with the high level of incompetence that irritates me. Lose half a days wage + petrol for nothing. Its a shame dealers are only interested in flogging cars, they should spend more time in keeping the customers they already have happy.

Anyway i've got it out my system now. Time to find a professional to skim my discs

Comment

Originally posted by Dab vxr View Post
            Its the way your spoken to that i'm unhappy with, along with the high level of incompetence that irritates me. Lose half a days wage + petrol for nothing. Its a shame dealers are only interested in flogging cars, they should spend more time in keeping the customers they already have happy.

Anyway i've got it out my system now. Time to find a professional to skim my discs
            +1 on the comment about interested in sales only . don`t they realise that cars don`t last for ever and we all change cars and good customer service and after care will result in customers returning when they want a new car . it`s not rocket science .

Comment

Originally posted by Dab vxr View Post

I know exactly how you feel mate, been there and GOT done myself too, .
              Zaffy VXR| RARB | Vxracing 19s in Gloss Black |Stage 3丨Turboback Miltek 丨TX Intercooler丨CDTI set-up with Pipercross Open Cone丨Forge Recric Valve 丨 Debaged 丨Corsa Indicator Surroundings |Full Rear Sunblinds | Leds Footwell Lightings丨

Comment

Companys are always full of false promises. The rare good ones are always fully booked up and take ages only to get a huge bill at the end

Obsessed is a word that the lazy use to describe the dedicated!

Comment

Originally posted by Dan_vxR View Post
                  Companys are always full of false promises. The rare good ones are always fully booked up and take ages only to get a huge bill at the end
                  Yep and when i come accross them i cross them off my list Needless to say, its a very long list

Comment

The hubby would of just kicked of in the show room swearing balling and shouting like last year when the car went in for a service. He told them not to drive it and yes they did he got the manager and made him feel so small in the showroom infront of all the customers. so if that was him he would be asking emm no telling them for a refund in lost time and petrol.
                    REGIONAL ORGANISER covering MANCHESTER, NORTH WALES CHESHIRE & MERSEYSIDE

Comment

I know what you mean, but i have a short fuse and i've learned to walk away now im older. 10 years ago i would have strangled him with his tie and ended up with a hefty fine

Comment

Working...
                      X