This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you ever had cramp driving?

With with my brother last night in his car, I had to drive us back. We were going down a bypass and his leg got really bad cramp, he couldn't reach the pedal to break or accelerate and it started as he was about to begin going around a corner.

I think I might have needed a clean pair of trousers because the car just started swerving for a few seconds and then he managed to get the car to a stop... before it stalled. You know, because he could only one leg lol...

I felt like a right pillock on the side of the bypass trying to help him get passed the cramp like they do in sports but that just seemed to inject pain into him haha, in the end I had to drive us home in his car.

Used to get it all the time in the vxr when my car was new. Had to stop every 30 minutes.
    Arden Astra VXR
    Black e92 320d
    Silver e92 335d
    Blue e92 m3 dct competition pack
    Mineral white m235i manual

Comment

i suffer from this all the time but thats mainly due to being a rubbish driver!

oh sorry, i thought the thread said 'Crap' driving
      Tuned by RnD Motorsport

Comment

eat more salt

corsa arctic edition #257
        now sold

REAR STRUT BAR FOR SALE!

Comment

Originally posted by ProjectVRD View Post
          With with my brother last night in his car, I had to drive us back. We were going down a bypass and his leg got really bad cramp, he couldn't reach the pedal to break or accelerate and it started as he was about to begin going around a corner.

I think I might have needed a clean pair of trousers because the car just started swerving for a few seconds and then he managed to get the car to a stop... before it stalled. You know, because he could only one leg lol...

I felt like a right pillock on the side of the bypass trying to help him get passed the cramp like they do in sports but that just seemed to inject pain into him haha, in the end I had to drive us home in his car.
          Try getting it when your doing 70 mph on your motorbike in both legs god it hurts . LOL
          Back Once Again Like A Renegade Master This Time in Black So It Must Be Faster

Comment

Working...
          X