Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fighter Jet canopies in F1?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Fighter Jet canopies in F1?

    If the FIA has anything to do with it... maybe....

    http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/14199629

    Interesting video
    Originally posted by Bobbyp90
    Yes Tom! You're a freaking genius!
    sigpic
    Corsa "user guide" , VXR Car Game
    South East Regional Organiser

    PSN: TomFL12

  • #2
    Very intresting the only issue i would say is when its raining the driver will find it hard to look out of it unless they put window wipers on
    Corsa Has Left The Building

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Nath View Post
      Very intresting the only issue i would say is when its raining the driver will find it hard to look out of it unless they put window wipers on
      RainX to the rescue lol
      Originally posted by Bobbyp90
      Yes Tom! You're a freaking genius!
      sigpic
      Corsa "user guide" , VXR Car Game
      South East Regional Organiser

      PSN: TomFL12

      Comment


      • #4
        Not sure how the driver is going to get out the cockpit in 5 secs, which is the rule now.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by vr55vxr View Post
          Not sure how the driver is going to get out the cockpit in 5 secs, which is the rule now.
          ... With an ejector seat
          Originally posted by Bobbyp90
          Yes Tom! You're a freaking genius!
          sigpic
          Corsa "user guide" , VXR Car Game
          South East Regional Organiser

          PSN: TomFL12

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Nath View Post
            Very intresting the only issue i would say is when its raining the driver will find it hard to look out of it unless they put window wipers on
            Its not water you have the problem with. Its flies and insects splatting all over it.

            Same as helmet visors, they have pull off strips (or used to have). So dont know how they are going to keep the screens clear of splats

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Tom_Y2K4 View Post
              ... With an ejector seat
              lol... I'd like to see that in the Monaco tunnel

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by spoons View Post
                Its not water you have the problem with. Its flies and insects splatting all over it.

                Same as helmet visors, they have pull off strips (or used to have). So dont know how they are going to keep the screens clear of splats
                jets do with out them and they will give it a clean when they Pit
                the truth is out there
                part GSI part VXR
                tyre shreding tarmac terrorist

                Comment


                • #9
                  Oh god... can anybody say... X2010!!!

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X