This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big thanks to Andy (corsa9017) and his mate

.... Dave for fitting my new K-Sports for me. Brakes are spot on and no squeaking at all (yet...).

If anyone wants anything at all fitting/doing to their car I can't recommend them enough - they'll sort you out no probs (outskirts of Manchester btw). They've done quite a few things for me already and saved me packetloads on paying dealers/mechanics etc.

Cheers guys

Just need to sell the AP brakes that were on the bus now.... (they also fit the astra if anyone's interested cough cough will be going cheapish)
    Die_hard
    VXR Die_Hard Stormtrooper.
    Last edited by Die_hard; 20 July 2011, 07:54 PM.
    VXR8 LS3 - PHANTOM BLACK. WP Power Pack Remap, Bi-Modal Exhaust, WP Cats & Headers, 20" Alloys, Lowered Suspension, HSV ID Kit, WP Wheel Centres

GONE ------- Zafira VXR - Power Red - Stage 3 / Zafira VXR - Arden Blue / Astra VXR Nurburgring - Stage 2 / Astra VXR - Power Red

Knew I'd forgot something

Yes I look like Kirk before anyone says lol

Andy's corsa looking gurrrd
    VXR8 LS3 - PHANTOM BLACK. WP Power Pack Remap, Bi-Modal Exhaust, WP Cats & Headers, 20" Alloys, Lowered Suspension, HSV ID Kit, WP Wheel Centres

GONE ------- Zafira VXR - Power Red - Stage 3 / Zafira VXR - Arden Blue / Astra VXR Nurburgring - Stage 2 / Astra VXR - Power Red

Comment

Yeh hes a good lad Andy is,help anyone out if he can.
      Ex owner of various VXR's

Current :2017 Golf R - APR Stage 2

Comment

Did Andy actually do anything ? looking at the pics he is just standing around or sitting lol not even a tool in his hand haha, good work lads, nice to see other members offering there help and assistance.

Bus looks good and them brakes look awesome.
        sigpic

V8, not for everyone but 10/10 for your effort.

Comment

What are the specs of the AP's mate??

New brakes looks ******* ace! Have your eye's popped out yet?
          VXR-Less

But now an Evo IX FQ-360

Comment

Originally posted by badboyburt View Post
            Did Andy actually do anything ? looking at the pics he is just standing around or sitting lol not even a tool in his hand haha, good work lads, nice to see other members offering there help and assistance.

Very good point Bri pmsl.
            Ex owner of various VXR's

Current :2017 Golf R - APR Stage 2

Comment

Ha, yeah Andy did help - team effort

Originally posted by Mike_S27 View Post
              What are the specs of the AP's mate??

New brakes looks ******* ace! Have your eye's popped out yet?
              These are the AP's that were on and are for sale halfway down the page of the link (obviously not THE actual ones on this link lol) - pair of 2 piece 345mm 6 grooved discs with alloy bells, AP Racing 4 pot callipers with road seals, braided front brake hoses, brake pads - http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/astr.../info_143.html
              Die_hard
              VXR Die_Hard Stormtrooper.
              Last edited by Die_hard; 20 July 2011, 07:54 PM.

Comment

Did you arrange the first picture to look like a face on purpose?
                #weusedtobetheshit

Comment

Originally posted by badboyburt View Post

Originally posted by Novus View Post
                  Very good point Bri pmsl.
                  cheeky ******s the pair of ya

did a side each the pic of my mate sat at the front wheel was just while he checked it out but the drivers side was done by me

glad your happy with them matt and will pass on a link to dave when i get a chance

anything else mate, or anybody for that matter, feel free to send me a PM (anything barring timing/head work is available)

Andy

CORSA VXR NURBURGRING #008 NOW ON THE ROAD

Comment

Originally posted by Bobbyp90 View Post
                    Did you arrange the first picture to look like a face on purpose?
                    Lol, only realised when I put the smile down last at the bottom then stood up to look

Comment

Head work??? lol.

Thought you didnt like your photo took you big jessy

Oh nice looking bus that, weldone all, look terrific

Comment

Originally posted by philgvxr View Post
                        Head work??? lol.

Thought you didnt like your photo took you big jessy

Oh nice looking bus that, weldone all, look terrific
                        head work IE, replacing head gaskets or anything that requires the head or timing belt to be removed as tools are limited

i dont mate, but i end up in some then so be it, least his camera survived so it cant have been that bad

just wait till his bus is finished

CORSA VXR NURBURGRING #008 NOW ON THE ROAD

Comment

Working...
                        X