Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1 for the scottish

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 1 for the scottish

    Anyone remember the killer clowns that went about in a transit van? Dishing out chelsea smiles to kids?

    Yes very random but the Scottish contingent should know what I'm talking about lol
    sigpic

  • #2
    I do but thought it was an urban myth
    sigpic
    Originally posted by soosie
    Gosh Cerberus , yours is exceptionally long !
    Originally posted by soosie
    Gosh Cerberus , really, really HUGE !

    Comment


    • #3
      Where bouts was this meant to happen? I've already got a phobia of clowns lol Away to google it

      Comment


      • #4
        I thought the same Andy, but we had letters sent home from school, it wqs in the news and everything, that doesn't happen with rumours tho so there must have been something in it lol,

        Just a bit of nostalgia for you all lol, myth or not haha, epicness
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          Yeah I remember this mate!! Then wen a van appeared near the playground the place used 2go wild haha!
          Originally posted by VXR Staff
          Billy junior is the future...

          Right off to see if the scythe is needed or not

          Comment


          • #6
            Aww I can't remember this. When was it meant to have happened?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by AstraGirly View Post
              Aww I can't remember this. When was it meant to have happened?
              Bout 1995ish mayb? I was still in primary school lol! I fink it was more south Lanarkshire they were "targeting"
              Originally posted by VXR Staff
              Billy junior is the future...

              Right off to see if the scythe is needed or not

              Comment


              • #8
                Glasgow and lanarkshire, iv been googling like mad haha, it was about 91, I was still at primary lol
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by W28LLY View Post
                  Bout 1995ish mayb? I was still in primary school lol! I fink it was more south Lanarkshire they were "targeting"
                  I was in Primary 2 or 3 then. Hhmm maybe that's how I'm terrified of clowns lol

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by AstraGirly View Post
                    I was in Primary 2 or 3 then. Hhmm maybe that's how I'm terrified of clowns lol
                    I fink they done a few rounds through the years!! They were Neva caught tho!!
                    Originally posted by VXR Staff
                    Billy junior is the future...

                    Right off to see if the scythe is needed or not

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Got the link from our Chat Thread Stewart but I'm totally lost here on this one, never heard of this but then again I do have a few months on you guys.



                      regards Brian

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        aye..the kids sure love it when i hand out the tangfastic haribo's boys... lmao!!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I was dreaming bout clowns last night Woke up in a cold sweat...think this is the reason why lol

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by AstraGirly View Post
                            I was dreaming bout clowns last night Woke up in a cold sweat...think this is the reason why lol
                            Haha, aw that's a shame!
                            Originally posted by VXR Staff
                            Billy junior is the future...

                            Right off to see if the scythe is needed or not

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by W28LLY View Post
                              Haha, aw that's a shame!
                              I blame my big sisters...think they made me watch a horror film once where a clown murdered people lol Used to total freak out when i saw clowns when i was younger lol

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X