This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Daz View Post
    she choose her own lifestyle and has paid with her life , as said before sad said but defo won`t loose sleep over it ,
    Nor will I mate an your right everyone has the choice at the end of the day.

But it's just a waste of a life an a sad ending.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Daz View Post
      sad but i defo won`t be losing any sleep
      durgs 1 , Amy Winehouse 0 ,

if that offends anyone then tough , let this be a strong lesson to those young ones of today that think it`s cool to take drugs . it`s not as if she aint been warned of the dangers of drugs and aclcohol abuse

Its a waste of a life but it was inevitable for her, nobody should be surprised really. its what happens when you take drugs

Comment

When is Pete Doherty 27 or has he gone past it shame if he has passed 27.
        REGIONAL ORGANISER covering MANCHESTER, NORTH WALES CHESHIRE & MERSEYSIDE

Comment

Amy Winehouse found dead age 27.The owner of her local bargain booze is said to be distraught.

BUILT BY WG MOTORWORKS

MAPPED BY COURTENAY SPORTS 330 BHP & 400 LBFT

Comment

Nobody knows what's round the corner,does it affect my life if rockstars,musicians wana take drugs. Not in the slightest live life an enjoy it you only here once.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nurburgnicky View Post
              What a stupid thing to say.Your parents must be so proud of you
              sigpic

Comment

Meh she was a smack head.

Comment

Originally posted by nurburgnicky View Post
                  Pete Doherty is 32.

Not a very nice thing to say about someone you have probably never met before.

Comment

Yeah it's sad, but I have no time for druggies.

You'd feel the same if someone you loved got killed buy one driving, or found a needle pricked themselfs and died !!!!

BUILT BY WG MOTORWORKS

MAPPED BY COURTENAY SPORTS 330 BHP & 400 LBFT

Comment

Originally posted by royboyvxr View Post
                      Yeah it's sad, but I have no time for druggies.

You'd feel the same if someone you loved got killed buy one driving, or found a needle pricked themselfs and died !!!!
                      That's understandable Roy but you or me or anyone else cant stop people takin them. There's never been any heroin or crack coke in my area thank god. The boys in the wooly masks are good for something lol

I live an let live drugs are part of the music culture have been an probaly always will be.

But to wish someone dead because they take drugs is pretty low IMHO.
                      sigpic

Comment

Yeah confirmed as drugs overdose. Class A drugs are bad news be prepared to dice with death if you take them
                        sigpic

Comment

cant say it hadn't been coming really. she was a right mess.
                          W20 ADM's led Lighting shop, see link below for details
                          http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...-lighting-shop

Comment

she was a crack`ing singer though

Comment

just been announced she`s gunna be cremated and those attending have to bring there own straw

Comment

Feel for her family. Sad as she was only 27 but it was her choice. World at her feet, fame and fortune yet she chose drugs, can't say I feel sorry for her.

It's all over the news at the moment which is sad consdering approx 100 innocent people including kids were killed in Norway yesterday. Loads of celebs tweeting rip amy etc yet most of those celebs (or maybe all) haven't tweeted about what's happened in norway, world is twisted.
                                Last edited by Tecky; 23 July 2011, 08:55 PM.
                                Lightning Silver Astra

Comment

Working...
                                X