Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just talk, be fun just like you would be with your own friends. **** chat up lines

Regarding to dancing near them then bottling it, you need to lead things forward or its rarely gonna go anywhere.

Independent bespoke mapping available see my Facebook or find me at WG Motorworks

Clique #14

Comment

there are loads of ways to get women
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by vxr-bandit View Post
        there are loads of ways to get women
        Why does that sound sinister

Comment

this thread is the best thread ever lol.

i'm similar, i'm hopeless at this stuff, however, i'm nearly 25, so i have much less time than you

it can be a right pain in the *****, first thing i will say is never under any circumstances try to work out the mindset of a woman, because it's an impossible task. I like to find logic in anything that i do or anything that happens, but there is not one scrap of logic as to how the female mind works and tryin to work it out will send you barmy . . . .

just a small example as to how the female mind makes no sense at all, when girls hear a mushy song on the radio, like from that bruno pluto, or is it mars?, who cares, whatever he's called, they're always like, "aww thats such a sweet song, i wish i had a man who would say that to me", however, we all know that in the real world if any bloke tried to pour out a load of soppy mushy rubbish to a woman, she would run a mile on account of him being too needy and clingy . Women are really just fully wrong full stop, their mindset goes completely against the grain of nature and the natural world and they actually want the complete opposite of what they try to get you to believe

best piece of advice i can give is to just be a b***ard, that way you will get a response. Declaring strong close feelings for a girl is a definite no go, that will send any girl running, look around you and see what sort of behaviour brings the girls back . . . . its definitely not being nice and offering them the world . Try and avoid big attention seekers, as they'll just get what they can from you and then do one when the next opportunity comes along .

Also never ever chase a girl around, if you're following a girl you like around none stop like a lovesick puppy, you will drive her further away. always maintain full respect for yourself and let any girl know you won't be walked all over and need your own space and time, that will get you respect back. live your life, chill with your friends and do your own thing, as long as you keep going, opportunities will naturally present themselves over time, and at 21 i seriously wouldn't worry about anything .
          just stick to the above rules, and never lose your head. Lose your head, you lose the game

women, natures pain in the ******

Disclaimer; all the above comments are purely based on opinion gathered from past experiences and extensive intaking of surroundings over time, none of the above is intended for mysogenistic, or sexist purposes, so any women prepared to give me an earbashing, SAVE IT!!
          Last edited by w20adm; 5 October 2011, 12:14 AM.
          W20 ADM's led Lighting shop, see link below for details
          http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...-lighting-shop

Comment

Lancaster's freshers week ths week, guaranteed to pull mate!
            Arden Astra VXR
            Black e92 320d
            Silver e92 335d
            Blue e92 m3 dct competition pack
            Mineral white m235i manual

Comment

Spearmint Rhino, Stringfellows...
              Curb crawling, Dogging...
              And for if your feeling particularly adventurous, you could always resort to glory holes!
              sigpic
              Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway...
              Microsoft isn't the answer, it's the question. "NO!" Is the answer!

Comment

mecca bingo, always hoaching with ladies
                Originally posted by VXR Staff
                Billy junior is the future...

Right off to see if the scythe is needed or not

Comment

Bingo???to b fair mate from experience /mates experience
                  The girls u meet tanked up on a Saturday night ain't the sort of
                  Girls to take home to mum ....
                  Some maybe lucky I'm sure
                  Don't be shy be confident ,but not cocky and just ask for a number or
                  Whatever,if u get rejected laugh it off
                  Plenty more fish in the sea

Comment

Originally posted by xentoo View Post
                    Spearmint Rhino, Stringfellows...
                    Curb crawling, Dogging...
                    And for if your feeling particularly adventurous, you could always resort to glory holes!
                    Glory holes  seen this on the interweb.....
                    Interesting ....I'm off to tescos loo

Comment

• Apparently everybody goes uni to **** and study STDs
                      Try there

Comment

• Originally posted by S70tyb View Post
                        Glory holes  seen this on the interweb.....
                        Interesting ....I'm off to tescos loo
                        If thats all youve seen on the interweb, your missing out lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Rizo-SRI200 View Post
                          +1!
                          sigpic
                          Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway...
                          Microsoft isn't the answer, it's the question. "NO!" Is the answer!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rizo-SRI200 View Post
                            U mean......there's more ? 

Comment

• Originally posted by S70tyb View Post
                              U mean......there's more ? 
                              Visit xtube.com and knock your self out

excuse the pun

Comment

• Typical. Young lad comes on here, pours his heart out, and yous all take the piss!

Just chill out mate, you're only young. I'm certain the right young lady will come along in good time. Until then just chill and go with the flow.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X