X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FEED BACK is REQUIRED on this one PLEASE

Hi guys n gals.

Ok some of you may or may not have seen the Spotted card i have been posting on the site.

i'm after feed back on your opinion, if your prepared to pay towards them and how much your willing to pay.
    Might see about a card the size of a std post card.

looking in to printing costs as might have to buy a batch of 1000 min.

if i get enough feed back from the membership could try and secure a discount from the printing firm.

If it is given the go ahead then the cards should be filled out and placed under the drivers wiper. but only if you see one parked in a car park or in the street and not at national days or event days as we'll already be members.

I think it's a great idea and we should definately go ahead. The format looks good, and as long as people stick with the idea then it would be good.

Comment

Looks ace - I take it that the ideal size for these would be an A5 on paper - cheaper than card surely? - thus tucking nicely under windscreen wipers etc. Would be cool to give these out here in MK although I have stalked, stopped and chatted to 99% of VXR owners here

Comment

thanks for the feed back seems load of the other members have looked but not botherd to reply

Comment

Looks good to me... Try a new thread and add it as a "Poll"

Comment

if you must ....

space between ownersand please.
            tuner talk: "Just get out and drive the damn things !!!"
            The truth is out there ...

Comment

its only a draft copy.

If it gits the go ahead all the little probs will be sorted. We will need to sort the font, size, card/paper.

Comment

looks good alex you could get em plastic coated like my business cards so if its raining they wont get ruined and write on em with the marker pens you use for the kid's clothes !!!!
                sigpic
                stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
                M.U.F.C.
                http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

thanks for that did you see the post with the poll on as we still need figures to present to Vauxhall so they can see how many members are interested before they give us the go ahead.

http://www.vxronline.co.uk/messagebo...pic.php?t=1533

Comment

Originally posted by alex_c
                    thanks for that did you see the post with the poll on as we still need figures to present to Vauxhall so they can see how many members are interested before they give us the go ahead.

http://www.vxronline.co.uk/messagebo...pic.php?t=1533
                    yeh sure did mate
                    sigpic
                    M.U.F.C.

Comment

Hi Guys & Gals

Been watching this develop, so here is my two pennies worth:

1. How many people want them, and how many each?
                      2. How & who would we get to send these out to users?
                      3. If we put this on the windscreen of a car and it rains, will the owner be a little miffed they now how a damp lump of paper on there pride & joy?
                      4. If 50 users say they want them, and put money towards it, what happens when another user wants some? Do you charge user 51 and return the diffence to the other 50 users?

The above is just ment as areas to consider.
                      | Find | Watch | Follow |

Comment

the point is that if enough members respond then we might be able to get funding from VXL

Comment

like i said earlier u can get them plastic coated or laminated deopending on price !!!!!
                          sigpic
                          M.U.F.C.

Comment

Glad to see Vauxhall are going to stamp up some cash to get these done. We did try to get some money to do this type of thing when we first set up, but there was no interest! Glad to see Vauxhall are now interested.

My original idea was to have the flyer in the shape of the VXR logo - a bit different to the usual shapes you get.

Comment

Originally posted by worsy
                              like i said earlier u can get them plastic coated or laminated deopending on price !!!!!
                              I know, thought that might be a little tricky to write on tho, plus it would have to be encapsulated (Lamination is just a film over the from & rear surface so would still fall appart when wet).

As VXRKev says, the plan was to have a credit size card, with the VXRonline logo punched out so you could pop it out, (bit like a sim card comes) for sticking onto a monitor for example, or keeping in you wallet.

Wasn't planned as a spotted card, more a calling card.
                              | Find | Watch | Follow |

Comment

Working...
                              X