This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AIR AMBULANCE!!! CHARITYS

Would someone please explain to me how an organisation that ferrys injured and critical men , women and children to hospital in the amount of time that is the difference between life and death be a CHARITY!!! .
    WHY OH WHY !!!

It makes me laugh when i hear of DISGUSTING organisations like Camelot who are quite happy delveing out thousands and millions to organisations like "The fat bast**d pigmies of north london to help them breed fatter pigs so they can eat the fu**ers and get fatter than they were instead of paying for life saving research and charitys that save children dieing from cancer.. And then youve got the millions that go to the other fat fu**ers at the royal opera house who get 2 million so that they can fit their fat arses in an even bigger fatter chair and watch their favourite dancer ponse about and pay £350 a ticket for this priveledge..wtf.
    We have another charity down in kent called Demelza house which is basically the last place that a dieing child will visit before his or her tiny life is cruelly taken away from them albeit from cancer or leukemia. They provide a bedroom that the parents can decorate and the room is chilled for the child to make it as comftable as possible.. This is also a charity...What is wrong with this government
    God im gonna have to go and kick a tree.........................................
    HeavenlyDetail
    Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Its one of the many problems with this country and doesnt matter what government is in either - that they will seemingly pump millions of pounds into aid in foreign countries, funding of wars in countries where we have been dragged in as America's b*tches (how much has our involvement in Iraq and Afghanistan cost so far???) I could go on and on but it makes my blood boil...

Yet as you point out - Hospices, air ambulances etc have to rely on "charity" - well surely charity starts at home and when we are sorted, then and only then should we be looking to help out others elsewhere in the world.

Its an unfortunate situation that seems to constantly fall on deaf ears and I suppose is down to the likes of us to help maintain. I dont earn mega bucks but I do make a contribution to the local hospice direct from my wages every week and if that even goes a little way to helping ease someones final days and hours then it makes me feel a little better!

Comment

Very true John and its funny because i always think whenever there is a crisis anywhere in the world be it war or aid the uk is always present. When do you ever hear the suisse or spanish have had casualtys in the iraq war or the dutch lost 5 soldiers today in a roadside bomb in Afganistan. We are this tiny island in a huge world but always available to bail everyone else out . We will soon be called Great polandbulgariaromaniaalbania as now we are being outnumbered on our very doorsteps. Still we are a soft touch on most fronts!!!
      Good for you for the donations as i think it is worth it. I donate aswell but mainly to cancer charitys due to the fact these days someone always knows someone who has been affected.
      HeavenlyDetail
      Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Comment

Working...
      X