This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banned

Just been banned from driving for five months my own falt for doing silly speeds on the M40 117.5mph .
    So gutted i have to leave the VXR parked up for all that time after only owning it for just over a month

Re: Banned

Originally posted by Dene
    Just been banned from driving for five months my own falt for doing silly speeds on the M40 117.5mph .
    So gutted i have to leave the VXR parked up for all that time after only owning it for just over a month
    sorry to hear that,they are always in the wrong place at the wrong time.
    what car were they in ????????????????

Comment

Originally posted by michael parkes
      They were in a Vectra and i was in a BMW 118.

Comment

Originally posted by michael parkes
        They were in a Vectra and i was in a BMW 118.
        have to watch my self round there then often go to newbury to visit the girlfriends brother

Comment

And it was unmarked so keep your eye,s open

Comment

And it was unmarked so keep your eye,s open
            sure will do
            regards

Comment

sorry to hear.

Any more details about the Vectra ... I often add unmarked cars to the spotted section ... I like building up my list to keep an eye out for.
              2007 Audi RS4 - sold 2008

Comment

Originally posted by Andyuk911
                sorry to hear.

Any more details about the Vectra ... I often add unmarked cars to the spotted section ... I like building up my list to keep an eye out for.
                It was silver thats all i know mate, oh yeah and that the blue lights come on and they were behind the grill i think

Comment

...but was it a VXR Vectra? Estate or Saloon/Hatch?
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by In a state
                    ...but was it a VXR Vectra? Estate or Saloon/Hatch?
                    silver hatch cant say much more as i was [email protected] myself and didnt take loads ov notice

Comment

Hate to be the bearer of bad news and Im sure you have considered it but there will be one huge barrier following your ban.

Insura.... I'll stop there (cowers). Maybe we could all chip in?

Comment

Originally posted by Police_Driver
                        Hate to be the bearer of bad news and Im sure you have considered it but there will be one huge barrier following your ban.

OK.... here's the "N"

Comment

Originally posted by Police_Driver

OFF TOPIC - P.D..Your avatar looks remarkably like the VXR Monaro engine bay... Top man

Comment

Yeah, can't make my own and want a rarer one. Besides, like the Monaro, managed to blag an hour in the 6.0 one. Nice drive, love the equal power across the rev range. Sits very comfortably on the road. Far more inspiring than an M5. See my "Perspective on a Monaro" thread in the Monaro section.

Heres the C... (cowers and runs away)

Comment

And here is the (E) thought about that already.
                              and it ent really that bad

Comment

Working...
                              X