This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cant work

Well bored due to getting banned as i work for myself doing mobile car valeting

Can't you get a 17 y/o with a driving licence & currently unemployed to drive you around, paying (just above) minimum wage.

Comment

Go to your local VX dealers and ask to clean some cars? Car cleaning is quite rewarding...

Comment

Originally posted by Police_Driver
        Go to your local VX dealers and ask to clean some cars? Car cleaning is quite rewarding...
        I know its rewarding thats why i have been doing it for the last 3 years

Comment

Lol

What about getting a cheap moped and a basic motorbike license? Think a few people have done that before?

Comment

Originally posted by AlexFi
            Lol

What about getting a cheap moped and a basic motorbike license? Think a few people have done that before?
            when your banned your banned from all motor vehicles

Comment

Mountain bike and large pannier bags?

Comment

Mountain bike and large pannier bags?
                That is one great idea lol

Comment

Ps: Check your PM's, I would remove Avatar as I dont think it is really suitable or an image that this site wants - silly but just not PC

Comment

Ps: Check your PM's, I would remove Avatar as I dont think it is really suitable or an image that this site wants - silly but just not PC
                    was it really that bad ???????????but cheers anyway :wink:

Comment

Personally saw funny side, but there are those that would find it offensive, and at the end of day this site doesn't want to end up being listed 'adult', after all don't think there are many on here only joking.

Comment

Back to original thread, what are your charges for valeting. Thinking of setting up something myself in Edin and would appreciate any help you could give.

Been investing in various products to try them out and find what gives best overall result, and VFM. Got a Zymol kit for my own car, but considering an offer of exclusive Zymol treatment for those that wish it. Outside of that been testing the Meguiars range of treatments which so far are impressive, and when bought in bulk are good value.

Only issue I have is working out what is a good rate to charge based on effort, products and also what people are willing to pay. As I say any help you can offer would be great.

Cheers,

Comment

Back to original thread, what are your charges for valeting. Thinking of setting up something myself in Edin and would appreciate any help you could give.

Been investing in various products to try them out and find what gives best overall result, and VFM. Got a Zymol kit for my own car, but considering an offer of exclusive Zymol treatment for those that wish it. Outside of that been testing the Meguiars range of treatments which so far are impressive, and when bought in bulk are good value.

Only issue I have is working out what is a good rate to charge based on effort, products and also what people are willing to pay. As I say any help you can offer would be great.

Cheers,
                          I have always stuck with Autoglym myself. And if anyone wants any think special i use a DiamondBright kit.
                          I never really give a price till i see the car as it could be a right pig and you could be there all day for £40..i can pm you some prices you could use but i would stick to giving the price once you have seen the car.
                          Regards.

Comment

I read on a site that you can obtain an Euorpean Driving license ... have a search on google ... you might be able to get it back sooner than you think ...
                            2007 Audi RS4 - sold 2008

Comment

Originally posted by Andyuk911
                              I read on a site that you can obtain an Euorpean Driving license ... have a search on google ... you might be able to get it back sooner than you think ...
                              if you are right i will come to Kent and clean your car :wink:

Comment

Working...
                              X