This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warning to all members

Recently I bought a double din headunit off a member off here.. All going well we kept in contact about when I was getting delivered and so on .. Payment day was on 17august for the item and the member decided to come up with excuses from all under the sun . I gave him the benefit off the doubt with this as I know there are some mishaps i.e going out or got other things more importtant to do. Item was sent on 28 august fair enough there was a bank holiday but he had my money. He sent it first class recorded and insured next day . Fair enough . Item arrives at my door I have a phone call from my misses saying it's arrived but I can push the box in and it's rattling around inside . So I said to her open it up and see what's up .she opens it up to find the box was rapped in upside down Christmas rapping paper. Then she gos into the box to find the stereo upside down on top off the surround the wires so on . I sent the bloke a message saying I'm not best pleased how you sent it so If it doesn't work I want a refund.. I had a replie with yer it mite be the clips to take the stereo out rattling around in the box but it still works . The messages go on and on to eachother to cut a story short I said to him basically : I'm not happy mate you sent it in a way I would off never dreamed off , scratches on the screen and a cracked surround so I want a refund . I had to try it to see if it did work and I couldn't get it to work . So all round all off this he replied saying I know the headunit works I sent it fine so you can do what you want you won't be getting a refund . I won't say no more I'll just let the pictures explain how all of this happened how it was sent ..
    Members be careful when you buy something as I've learned the hard way now rant over

How did you pay for it?

Comment

PM a Mod or name and shame otherwise the thread is useless, sorry to hear another incident of dodgy purchases
      sigpic

V8, not for everyone but 10/10 for your effort.

Comment

Name and shame.

Comment

Name and shame
          sigpic

Comment

That sucks dude.

Comment

you need to protect other members dude so name and shame!
              Tuned by RnD Motorsport

Comment

I cant see any pictures?
                Son of the Clyde a roaming went
                Sinned aplenty, much to repent
                loved and lost, gave and took
                Way too lazy to write a book.sigpic

Comment

Pictures will be up later on today as I'm out I'll name him later and I payed through paypal and was sent as a gift so can't do nothing

Comment

Any reason you have not contacted one of the team to see if we can assist, as usual with this sort of thread there are two sides and comms can be an issue?

my VXR history: Arden Corsa, Astra Nurburgring, Corsa Arctic, Evoke VXR8, Black Corsa, Silver Vectra, a long weekend with an Insignia, a chilli burger and now a siggy tourer!

Comment

name and shame
                      Arden Blue VXR

Comment

Wait for a meet and sort him out..... Only joking.
                        NAME AND SHAME

Comment

Originally posted by moeman View Post
                          Any reason you have not contacted one of the team to see if we can assist, as usual with this sort of thread there are two sides and comms can be an issue?
                          +1 and also name and shame
                          sigpic
                          Clique No.10

Comment

Originally posted by mouldin View Post
                            Pictures will be up later on today as I'm out I'll name him later and I payed through paypal and was sent as a gift so can't do nothing
                            Sent as a gift, im sorry but how many times has it been posted not to pay by gift, the coupel of extra quid saves you the hastle and can getyou the refund you want.

Not being funny, if I was buying anything from anyone regardless how much we trust each other paying as a gift is a massive no, things can go wrong.
                            sigpic

V8, not for everyone but 10/10 for your effort.

Comment

Don't be shy, get the name down,
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X