Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What we going to do with out Chris Moyles??

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris has a very dedicated group of followers who hate him and anything he does without good reason...

Independent bespoke mapping available see my Facebook or find me at WG Motorworks

Clique #14

Comment

• Independent bespoke mapping available see my Facebook or find me at WG Motorworks

Clique #14

Comment

• Independent bespoke mapping available see my Facebook or find me at WG Motorworks

Clique #14

Comment

Clique #14

Comment

Clique #14

Comment

• I don't hate him he can be funny but he's all about himself. He doesn't know when to shut up and do what a radio station is ment to do and play some music

Tapatalked this message right here!!
              Arden Blue VXR

Comment

• I think I'm the only person that likes his show better when they're all talking and no music on lol. Can't be doing with 90% of the music on Radio 1 personally.
                VXR8 LS3 - PHANTOM BLACK. WP Power Pack Remap, Bi-Modal Exhaust, WP Cats & Headers, 20" Alloys, Lowered Suspension, HSV ID Kit, WP Wheel Centres

GONE ------- Zafira VXR - Power Red - Stage 3 / Zafira VXR - Arden Blue / Astra VXR Nurburgring - Stage 2 / Astra VXR - Power Red

Comment

• Originally posted by Die_hard View Post
                  I think I'm the only person that likes his show better when they're all talking and no music on lol. Can't be doing with 90% of the music on Radio 1 personally.
                  +1

I liked Chris Moyles and preferred the banter to the music.
                  Ex owner - Now Leon Cupra 290 Black Edition

Comment

• +1 I agree only when it's good banter n his was good.

Comment

• Used to listen to him all the time, but over the past few years it got so reptative I stopped listening, prefer absolute radio now bar the annoying adverts the music is 100 times better.... Having radio 1 on all day today listening to his final show I've noticed how much modern music has gone down hill.

Corsa VXR now sold

Comment

• He was a legend
                        CORSA VXR

SCOTLAND NORTH

Comment

• Thank F he is gone all i want in morning is music not listin to this tard speak utter pish

Comment

• Originally posted by Judge Dead View Post
                            Thank F he is gone all i want in morning is music not listin to this tard speak utter pish
                            Lol
                            VXR #1 gone
                            VXR #2 gone

Comment

• I think he was funny! and Radio 1 will be **** in the mornings now...

Comment

• I didn't think he was overly funny on his own, but when he was with the rest of the team their banter was great to listen too. Im a little gutted the show is gone. with the amount of hours im working it was a welcome point in my day

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X