X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peterborough/Fen meet

Ok
    just looked through the diary and it looks like that i'm well busy for the next few weeks.

I'm looking at having a meet up on Sunday 3rd December 2006 New date has been confirmed.

I have also not sorted out the place or time but will do in the next few days and will post here.

any one interested in meeting up for a sort of early crimbo drink and a chat for a few photos please list below and we might be able to make it a more regular date.

Thanks
    Alex.

how far up north is that from London,
    secondly how bloody cold does it get at that time of the year up there

Comment

disregard my last

just realised in will be in Egypt up until the the 10th,
      maybe next time!

Comment

not that far aussie not that cold as long as you dont were them hear shorts again im at work that day sothats a pi***r

www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

Comment

ive set of a trend in my part of London with those shorts sitting below my *** and jumper tired around my waste, if i could pattern the look i would

they did do the job though

Comment

you would make a killing if you did.

Comment

NOW a Change of plan.

The date is :- 9th December 2006
              Venue is :- Courtenay Sport, North Walsham Norfolk
              Time is :- 09.30ish

This is to coinside with the official open day of courtenays new facility.

Finalisation details to follow nearer the date so watch this space.

Comment

now that should be a geat day im at work that day have to see,would be nice to see jon and the boys & girls for chat plus the new work shop ext not to mention the rest of u lot

Comment

Monaro's not invited then..... All other models are

Comment

sorry bo55 must have mist you out by mistake so here goes.

Comment

9th is good - Ice Hockey is at Home that day, so no driving the Player Bus :-)

Comment

That'll be a good date as I will probably be down in the south week before so might be able to squeeze in a quick stop over to attend, plus would really be good to see ya all before end of year...

Comment

If it was the 3rd I could have done that, a first blast in the new car, but can't do the 9th as I'm working...bummer!!

Comment

Sorry to here that wayne.

Any way of you swopping your days with anonther work mate would be nice to have loads of ppl there

Comment

Hi Alex, thanks for the reply, re swapping days, I'll have a go, but I'm working the weekend after next and I'm after swapping a day shift as my parents are coming up to stay and then in January I'm working the weekend of my birthday, so the wife has asked me to book it off....

So my next 3 weekend shifts I'll after swappingdays or getting cover....

Comment

Working...
                              X