This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Everyone, another new member

Hi everyone, just joined after spending much time on 'lancerregister.com' (MLR).

Just sold my EVO VIII MR FQ320 due having two young uns and feeling the pinch with the extreme servicing/running costs.

I have ordered and placed deposit on my new Astra VXR (Arden blue) and should take delivery in about two weeks.............cant wait!

I have owned Vauxhalls in the past, cavalier 4x4 and GSI 2000, then moved to the Fiat Coupe 20v Turbo, BMW M3 E46, EVO VIII and now back to Vauxhall. I've also had a few diesels between but have always missed the performance. :?

Once again, pleased to be in the circle and look forward to chatting/meeting with you in the future! :wink:

Clint

Welcome..

Come in, sit down, have a coffee and enjoy the fun...

Comment

Welcome to the site Clint, nice choice of car and in the most popular colour too.
      Don't miss the BTCC events next year, they are a great day out

Comment

Hi Clint, welcome to the site, good to see another north east vxr member.

Sent you a PM

Comment

hi clint welcome aboard enjoy the ride.

www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

Comment

hi clint welcome this site is a maze of knowledge and fun , but blue ??????? never mind lol enjoy the car it's a beast :wink:
            sigpic
            stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
            M.U.F.C.
            http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

So its a right turn Clyde.

welcome enjoy its like going to Alton towers but with out the queing.

Comment

Working...
              X