This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Eonon D5123

VXRonline provides a free service to traders to offer their goods and services on the forum, in return we expect the trader to maintain a presence on the site to provide support, as this has not happened in this instance we have suspended the trader status of the OP, but we will leave this thread open to allow members to discuss any issues.
    Last edited by moeman; 9 November 2012, 07:16 PM.

What's the warranty arrangements like? Know there were a few issues with the old units and warranty
    Built by WG Motorworks
    Clique #9

Comment

Hi, Eonon will provide 1 year warranty on all Eonon products.

Comment

Originally posted by Pnut View Post
        What's the warranty arrangements like? Know there were a few issues with the old units and warranty
        +1 I still have issues with mine, would never have one again for that reason
        Red Corsa VXR Gone! # BMW 118D arrived

Comment

Hi James
          Did you purchase the unit from us or Eonon directly? You can PM me with your details and I will try to arrange a replacement or repair on the unit for you from Eonon.

Comment

Originally posted by InCarTronics View Post
            Hi James
            Did you purchase the unit from us or Eonon directly? You can PM me with your details and I will try to arrange a replacement or repair on the unit for you from Eonon.
            From Eonon, It went back to China (at my expense) to come back with the exact same problem. Crap saying it cost me 330 + 75 import tax

Comment

Hi James
              Please PM with you details and i will endeavour to solve the problem for you.

Comment

Are the Sygic European maps included? It says they are in the item description but it adds £29.98 to the price if you select them.
                Ex owner - Now Leon Cupra 290 Black Edition

Comment

Hi Dan
                  As I have mentioned the unit comes with free igo8 European maps. The maps are basic without p.o.i's etc. If members wish they can upgrade to the Sygic Pro Maps from the drop down list.
                  Thanks

Comment

Hi Guys
                    Members can take a sneak peak at the brand new operating system in the new unit by clicking on the youtube link below. Although the model on display is for a Nissan the operating system is the same with an addition to even more led colour choices.

The new interface is really cool with moveable icons and lots of backgrounds to choose from so you can personalise however you want it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-jHLw-VQ_w

Thanks Again For Looking!
                    Last edited by InCarTronics; 15 October 2012, 03:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by InCarTronics View Post
                      Hi James
                      Please PM with you details and i will endeavour to solve the problem for you.
                      Ill pm you tonight, hopefully you can help

Comment

can i get cyprus on the mapping system?

Comment

Hi Ryan
                          Yes the standard maps comes with Cyprus maps.
                          Thanks

Comment

Hi I can't send you a pm it says you have chosen not to receive private messages!

Comment

Originally posted by James H-S View Post
                              Hi I can't send you a pm it says you have chosen not to receive private messages!
                              +1 very interested in the unit but im still scepticle due to all the issues people had from the previous model, but then again if there in the UK and have a 1 year warranty its probably worth a punt at the price???

Comment

Working...
                              X