X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't believe they still aint replied!! haha

Comment

• They have replied but keep asking various question. Hopefully get a final response today
      sigpic

Comment

• u need to make sure the pixels are correct aswell do it on photoshop and set pixels to 800 x 480 and when u have finiisht designing you image save it a a bmp file (bitmap image), then save to your gps card, then go to change wallpaper then find the folder u saved image on gps card and open...

here is the one i done for mine, it was just to try it, am gona work on sumit better when i get time , hope this info helps you guys let me know how you get on

http://www6.zippyshare.com/v/65403616/file.html
        sigpic

Comment

• Hi. I got mine yesterday. The steerings buttons dont work properly. The switch on the left on steering wheel which changes trip/ consumption/ range etc. changing stations on the radio which is wrong. Can anybody help with this steering buttons? Sorrry for my English. Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by MR99VXR View Post
            I was one of the only people to buy off the Eonon.com website for £204 before they blocked uk ip addresses, but i had to pay £21 import tax!!!!
            Did it come delivered from DHL? I believe they pay the tax for you and then hunt you down for the money. I used a VPN to mask my IP address and managed to order one from the .com site ... £202

Hopefully I wont get stung, but we shall see.

Comment

• Originally posted by DiscoFred View Post
              Did it come delivered from DHL? I believe they pay the tax for you and then hunt you down for the money. I used a VPN to mask my IP address and managed to order one from the .com site ... £202

Hopefully I wont get stung, but we shall see.

Yeah your right DHL do deliver but they will not release you unit until you phone and pay the import tax will be roughly £20 for you
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by dj livie View Post
                u need to make sure the pixels are correct aswell do it on photoshop and set pixels to 800 x 480 and when u have finiisht designing you image save it a a bmp file (bitmap image), then save to your gps card, then go to change wallpaper then find the folder u saved image on gps card and open...

here is the one i done for mine, it was just to try it, am gona work on sumit better when i get time , hope this info helps you guys let me know how you get on

http://www6.zippyshare.com/v/65403616/file.html
                Thanks for this I'll give it a go

Comment

• I didn't pay any import tax either cus they sent from a UK depot

Comment

Yeah your right DHL do deliver but they will not release you unit until you phone and pay the import tax will be roughly £20 for you
                    Cheers Fingers crossed it has been dispatched!

Comment

• Originally posted by DiscoFred
                      Cheers Fingers crossed it has been dispatched!
                      Mine was posted from Hong Kong on a monday and got to me on the friday....Hope this helps!!!

If you need any help just ask.
                      sigpic

Comment

With reference to the speed cameras on the sat nav i am currently in contact with Sygic and once i have an aswer i will let you know

Any news yet.

Comment

• Fitted mine today, quite please with it, especially considering the price. Going to need some fettling like the others to get it to sit completely flush but apart from that its all good.

Comment

• Well Sygic probably have one of the worst customer services I have known. Asked a question on 4th December and I am still nowhere near an answer but they have confirmed what I already knew.....I have no .cam file on my sd card. Even that took them 10 days to confirm......still waiting for response after being passed to the third person. Will keep you updated if I get any more news
                            sigpic

Comment

Mine was posted from Hong Kong on a monday and got to me on the friday....Hope this helps!!!

If you need any help just ask.
                              Well I got the call from DHL, and I need to pay £26.08 import duty to the delivery driver when it arrives on Tues. So £226.08 all in, which is not bad. I also ordered the signal booster for the radio, just incase I need it and that arrived yesterday.

Cheers

Comment

• Has anyone managed to get the engine temp up on the secret menu with this fitted? I've had a play but if it's possible I can't work it out.

Comment

Working...
                                X