This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you guys think?

Been looking on the Auto Trader web site and network Q and came across this :?

Car No. 1 on the below link.

http://www.approach.co.uk/usedcarsandover.html

Anyone had any dealings with this garage?

Its a fair travel for me, but I'd be quite happy to jump on a plain and pick it up!! Its in the price range im looking at. Only thing is that it doesn't have the 19" wheel upgrade, but it has cruise control. The sales manager did say he could put the 19"s on if i really wanted, but he said that the ride quality goes down hill, you feel all the bumps in the road etc.... This is obviously common sense because of the bigger wheels and less rubber around them, but is it that noticeable?

It is an ex-demonstrator with 6800miles on the clock, think it was registered in July 06(seems a lot of miles for only being 4/5 months old)

What do you experts think?

any help?

Comment

hi Rae, I don't think that you should have any problems dealing with these guys- purchased a car from them admittedly several years ago but all was ok. i work & live fairly locally to them & have not heard anything bad!. I phoned them when I was looking for my new car & they seemed quite helpful then, however i ended up buying elsewhere as offered exceptional deal. They tend to market themselves as a family-run dealership & probably conduct their business accordingly- if you know what i mean!. I also think that they have another branch at Salisbury. Rae, I hope that this is of some use, however this is only my own personal opinion & should obviously be taken into consideration, I know that if i were buying a car from the other end of the country, i would also be trying to find out as much info as humanly possible! & using this forum is a great tool!.

Good luck in your quest, I konw from experience that it can be quite an ordeal searching for the right car, but i suppose you always have the balance of the manufacturers warranty-if required or if you get Network Q, you can exchange if not Happy? - ithink!

Regards,

Flinty

Comment

Originally posted by Flinty
        Good luck in your quest, I konw from experience that it can be quite an ordeal searching for the right car, but i suppose you always have the balance of the manufacturers warranty-if required or if you get Network Q, you can exchange if not Happy? - ithink!

Regards,

Flinty
        Cheers Flinty,

Well you'll be glad to hear that the deposit was paid for her this afternoon. They are putting the 19" alloys on for me too. Got a very good deal, must say the sales was very helpfull, plus the mileage less that i originally thought, its only 4700.

So as you can imagine im very happy, Just need to get a flight down now. Will be a long drive home though looks around 6/7hours, but they will be 6/7hours of sheer speed and fun!!!

Comment

well done mate, pick up my new zafira vxr up on wednesday(8th) saphire black, cruise, climate, front & rear parking sensors-can't wait any longer, have been for over 9 weeks now!

cheers,

Flinty

Comment

Working...
          X