X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• POLICE CAMERA?

OKEY DOKEY.....
    Today i was driving a tad faster than i intended and passed a police car on the dip of a hill and as i passed him i noticed that there was a camera lens sticking out of the drivers window pointing up the hill that i was unfortunatly coming down at warp factor 9..beam me up scotty!!!!

Now do you think that it was :
    1. a mobile speed camera (this was not a van with open door but ordinary skoda patrol car)

or

2. number plate recognition system checking for tax discs etc as later in the day they were pulling people over furthur up the road....

I was under the impression that speeding cameras needed to be looked into to get a fix on the vehicle?

Any clues before i get a solicitor and point out i was hemmoraging at the wheel and my arm had fallen off and was on the way to hospital but it had grown back before i got there so sorry for the inconvenience!!!
    HeavenlyDetail
    Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

no i reckon he was looking for the dodgy looking geezer with the flashing eyebrows
    sigpic
    stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
    M.U.F.C.
    http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

Haha
      HeavenlyDetail

Comment

When plod uses a laser gun, there is no camera lens.

However, if this is a video car and you passed over white blogs in the road they could time you.

Normally I would expect them to drive after you.

ANPR, normally a van, so unlikely.

Also check the Partnership website for the mobile locations ... not the A21 was it !
        2007 Audi RS4 - sold 2008

Comment

No andy it was willington street in Maidstone next to mote park.....

Oh well 2 weeks to stew!!!!
          HeavenlyDetail

Comment

Thought ANPR was being using in most Road Traffic vehicles now via front and rear video cameras in the car (around the height of the rear view mirror) which are linked up to the main recognition engine?

Comment

Working...
            X