This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vxr - xtc
    Rich - what base you at? Hubbie is a scooty at Cottesmore, but currently out in the falklands.

My job is account manager for RBK. Basically I sell their gym equipment to UK chains. Also freelance writing for Health & Fitness Websites.
    My wifes recently completed her second tour of the Falkands, worked on 1435 and managed to get a back seater in one of the resident Tonka F3's.

My cousin is a Chief Tech in the structures bay at Cottesmore....small world :wink:

Comment

Originally posted by alex_c
      Originally posted by Arden_One
      Police Officer
      What not another one do you know Police_Driver

he has a blue one with the same sort of spec i think.
      I smell something `Fishy` Oh No please Noooooo

Comment

Originally posted by Moschops
        Originally posted by vxr - xtc
        Rich - what base you at? Hubbie is a scooty at Cottesmore, but currently out in the falklands.

My job is account manager for RBK. Basically I sell their gym equipment to UK chains. Also freelance writing for Health & Fitness Websites.
        My wifes recently completed her second tour of the Falkands, worked on 1435 and managed to get a back seater in one of the resident Tonka F3's.

My cousin is a Chief Tech in the structures bay at Cottesmore....small world :wink:
        i do civvy aircraft in the southwest

Originally posted by Scooter
        Originally posted by alex_c
        Originally posted by Arden_One
        Police Officer
        What not another one do you know Police_Driver

he has a blue one with the same sort of spec i think.
        I smell something `Fishy` Oh No please Noooooo
        QUICK LADS, ITS A STING

RUN!!!!!

Comment

Moschops ----

I am currently working on 1435 flt... whats your wifes name? its a small world bud.

I`m due to fly back from here on the 10th of jan.

Comment

Originally posted by bazwaterboy
            Moschops ----

I am currently working on 1435 flt... whats your wifes name? its a small world bud.

Just to update forum "Bazwaterboy" is my hubbie. It's a small world!!

Comment

clinical manager for an occupation health company in London (London Underground & Network Rail health screens and drug & alcohol testing)

ex medic/diver Aus navy (9 years)

Comment

Technical Consultant for a Software house providing clearing systems to UK's major banks and document processing software, basically yawnsville.....

Comment

Originally posted by AlexFi
                  Technical Consultant for a Software house providing clearing systems to UK's major banks and document processing software, basically yawnsville.....
                  So its your fault cheques take so long to clear

Comment

IT project manager and ADI

Comment

Technically it's APACS(Association of Payment and Clearing Services). Their defined process for clearing states a standard 3 day cycle (not including hot or fraudulent items), which is mainly organised around the physical movement of paper. However that's about to change in the future as the banks move across to image based systems and incorporate image as well as data transfer via the IBDE(inter bank data exchange) network. As soon......damn sorry just went into nerd mode

Comment

Technically it's APACS(Association of Payment and Clearing Services). Their defined process for clearing states a standard 3 day cycle (not including hot or fraudulent items), which is mainly organised around the physical movement of paper. However that's about to change in the future as the banks move across to image based systems and incorporate image as well as data transfer via the IBDE(inter bank data exchange) network. As soon......damn sorry just went into nerd mode
                        in other words...your call is in a queue

Comment

Maybe......

Just think though, unlucky people such as myself are oncall 24/5 to ensure your cheques are processed as quickly as possible, and there's nothing worse than getting calls at 3am in the morning and the bank screaming as they've got several million pounds worth of data/paper to get out the door, joy :?

Comment

Originally posted by bazwaterboy
                            Moschops ----

Hi,

She was the cpl (Sonia) in Survival equipment last year, I don't suppose there will be anyone still on 1435 that would have remembered her. Not sure who the resident "squippers" are at present.

Have a safe journey home, Do they still play Queen - don't stop me now?

Comment

Here you go, so you feel at home...

Comment

Nice Photo...What derivative is that one...

Comment

Working...
                                X