This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VXRPC and VX warrenty's?

Hi guy's dont post on here very often, how does your manufacter warrenty stand on cars that have been through the doors of the "VXRPC" these days as it used to be a bit of a grey area? :?

Spose it is still grey.

Warranty claimswill depend on your dealer but.

If your tuning is a direct cause of your failer then it wont be coverd.

Comment

:? it's going in on monday, for a few nips and tucks here and there, my dealers cool with whats been done, "think they enjoy the test drive" :wink:

Comment

good it helps if you get a good dealer.

My dealer is awsome and the tech i use knows his stuff.

Comment

The official line is that any tuning is not covered but the tuner will cover that. The rest of the warranty is maintained.

Comment

Take a step back here, yes Thorney is right about the manufacturer but YOU need to check what will be covered under a tuner warranty rather than just assume or take it from this forum that it will be covered.

Comment

cheers mark, My dealers brillant, so im not worried about it just wondering how everyone stood on it? spoke to kev and he's going to find out the answer from vauxhall so we all know :wink:

Comment

any aftermarket mods will void that particular area being covered by manufacturer warrenty but should be covered by the tuner, so to will a remap!

Comment

Working...
                X