This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tea & Biscuits

So what biscuits do you like with you cup of tea, how do you like you tea.

I like my tea white with 2 and a couple of custurd creames or bourbons.
    White with out.
    0%
    White with 1.
    0%
    White with 2.
    0%
    White with more.
    0%
    Black.
    0%

Whole packet of Jaffa Cakes

Comment

My favourite...

Large mug of brew in front of "deal or no deal" after a hard VXR polish. I will then attack dark choclate digestives, usually around 12. I dunk them in one of two ways:

Either whole, and leave a snippet of non dunked biscuit so I can munch the entire thing after dunking has ensued, or rather I will dunk half, eat the dunken half taking care not to miss the two edgy bits that have not managed to be consumed by my mough shape. After nibbling the edgy bits I dunk the second half and down it goes.

There is always crumbs and soggy biscuit left on the table after my messy eating, so WPD, or P_D Pussy has to come and wipe my mouth and the table, you know, by getting a hanky and licking it, then wiping away the choclate from me like a baby. Then I get called a "mucky pup" before being tucked into bed for my afternoon story and cuddle.

Comment

Nice.

What biscuits does WPD or P_D Pussy like?

Comment

Usually Go-Cat Herring and Tuna. If we are talking the humane variety, then she likes any biscuits that are mine and that I have decided to put on my plate. Arguments usually result but dominant male of the house always emerges, bruised but standing.

Comment

I dont do tea. Dont drink tea up north we drink meths.

www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

Comment

well i like my tea very weak and a lot of milk i cup in the morning before i start work then it's strong coffee all day long , biscuits i like to dunk are penguin's any flavour dunked half way so all the chocolate can be licked off mmmm same with kit kat's and blue ribands, jaffa's are dunked and sucked leaving the middle bit and eaten last yummmmmmmmy ,also partial to a tunnocks caramel wafer
              sigpic
              stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
              M.U.F.C.
              http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

Tim Tams....'nuff said....

Comment

Originally posted by worsy
                  well i like my tea very weak and a lot of milk i cup in the morning before i start work then it's strong coffee all day long , biscuits i like to dunk are penguin's any flavour dunked half way so all the chocolate can be licked off mmmm same with kit kat's and blue ribands, jaffa's are dunked and sucked leaving the middle bit and eaten last yummmmmmmmy ,also partial to a tunnocks caramel wafer
                  you must be my twin.

Bo55, whats a tim tam or should i not ask

www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

Comment

i didnt like asking i'm glad you did lol
                    sigpic
                    stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
                    M.U.F.C.
                    http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

If you haven't experienced Tim Tams, then you haven't properly dunked a biscuit..

Comment

Originally posted by BO55 VXR
                        If you haven't experienced Tim Tams, then you haven't properly dunked a biscuit..
                        spill your tea & give us your buscuit.

Tim Tams? what? where? how? when? why?

Comment

a tim tam slammer

bite off each end of the tim tam and dip into coffee or hot chocolate and suck hard

tescos import tim tams from Aus but only 3 varieties (see in biscuit section), alot more variety back home

Comment

Originally posted by Aussie
                            bite off each end of the tim tam and dip into coffee or hot chocolate and suck hard
                            In other words, you use the Tim Tam as a straw.... but you have to be quick, else you get real messy....

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X