This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Done it.

Ok unless the Admin team delete some of my posts as i know SPARKY said he would.

This is my 1000th post.

I've loved every min of it and i hope to make 2000 before my years aniversary.

[5.94% of total / 6.90 posts per day]

So open to debate should I delete the 1000th post?????? should I run a poll, we have the power!!!

Comment

Thanks mate. there was i thinking i was good enough to be called a member of the VXR family. i must have been wrong.

Comment

Yeah, but how many of those 1000 posts are actually worth reading

Comment

about none i guess.

Comment

Ahhh well we'll let you carry on, carry-on-posting, don't want to upset ya , post away - had you worried though, but I would have had to delete 2 and that was too much work to do, phew thank goodness you did post. 1001, 1003

Comment

Your funny i'm sat here laughing guess you are too.

Comment

errrr no, ok I am , 1004 stop it , Oh I giv eup, you win.....................for now

Comment

congrats alex missed your 1000th while i was up in the border lands with marydoll lol
                  sigpic
                  stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
                  M.U.F.C.
                  http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

Hate to think how many post-it's you use in the real world, must drive your wife mad

Comment

Well done alex....
                      Thought your best post by far read:

HeavenlyDetail
                      Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Comment

Re: Done it.

[quote="alex_c"]Ok unless the Admin team delete some of my posts as i know SPARKY said he would.

This is my 1000th post.

I've loved every min of it and i hope to make 2000 before my years aniversary.

[5.94% of total / 6.90 posts per day][/quote at this rate i reckon 2000 for xmas lol
                        sigpic
                        stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
                        M.U.F.C.
                        http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

Nearly 6% of posts and how many members - You have one patient wife - and I don't mean in the NHS form -

Comment

Working...
                          X