This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• P_D HAS THE LAST LAUGH

Anyone see fifth gear tonight and their little veg oil experiment?

What was the top speed they could get from their underpowered old mercedes. Well it was 86, and then they cleaned the car stating it reduces air drag, covered up the holes in the grills, over inflated the tyres (and just when you thought it could not get better) they ripped out - yes RIPPED OUT the rear seats and other stuff to save weight. Alll genuine, live on TV. I could not believe it, I thought worsy, alex_c and m3power had broken into my home with jeremy beadle and fiddles with my VCR!

Guess what - the top speed increasd to 98!!!!!

GGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLL

NO it went to 96 with the polish, the over inflating tyres (which was probably the biggest reason), along with the grill. When they removed the seats etc it then achived its top speed. I did think of you at the time and actually thought I saw you in the the back ground. But one thing , he didn't lay the seats flat so that proves your theory wrong , oooppppppsssss. ssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

Yeah I know they did a few runs just thought i would cut it down to size for the forum. Seats flat/seats out, the rear seats make a difference!

Comment

LOL

Comment

lol classic! I was thinking of you too P_D, the mrs was wondering why I was laughing, just told her she wouldn't get it. Golden

Comment

I have finally had my time! I knew one day my science would be proved. It made sense then and makes sense now. Cant wait to get home to the VXR, might take off the arieal to reduce drag lol

Comment

nutter
              sigpic
              stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
              M.U.F.C.
              http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

Working...
              X