X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lampshade
    replied
    Originally posted by fletchVXR
    was a top day, was nice seeing old faces again even tho some little sneak and his lovely mrs are going to australia to live in 2 months (well jealous lol)
    Not really goin fletch, just said that to jon/sarah so we could jump the que on Stage3 LOL

Nah only joking £1200 lighter today after booking a container from Felixtowe in the new year(only £870 from southampton but got to drive car there )

Leave a comment:

• fletchVXR
    replied
    was a top day, was nice seeing old faces again even tho some little sneak and his lovely mrs are going to australia to live in 2 months (well jealous lol)

Big up to Courteney for putting up with us all, and for letting me spend more money on the VXR lol xx

Leave a comment:

• alex_c
    replied
    Well

What can i say the work shop looks bigger than the old place the show room has a parking space for the M/D. Creche with play area and Sky tv.

Was not expecting the free food and drinks. So a big Thank you very much to Jon, Sarah the & 2 Marks. Also to Ian, Mark and Mark the tech for their help on the Rollers which allowed Jon to do what he does best, Chatting to ppl and taking the Rise out of us whilest having a plate of food in my car.

Once again Thank You Courtenay Sport.

Leave a comment:

• vxrdave
    replied
    sure was great day thanks to everone jon sarah and the crew. thanks for the food and drink, yes think jon did add a few to the order book me for one top day the rolling road was very very interesting .

Leave a comment:

• lampshade
    replied
    Hard to say m8 the place was chocca when I turned up, and cars were parked up up and down the road and in other companies carparks too LOL

C/S had caterers there feeding everyone hog roast (Mmmmmm) tea, coffe, wine and beer too.
    Lot of ££££ invested by C/S you can tell but I think they did some business too on the day (Jon says he needs to double his order of I/C's )

Leave a comment:

• worsy
    replied
    how many got over there lamp ? and yeh we are 9pts clear

Leave a comment:

• lampshade
    started a topic Big thanks to Courtenay sport

Big thanks to Courtenay sport

Well done Jon Sarah and the lads for a great day, what a wonderfull new premises the guys have there.

Honestly it looks great and can only enhance the C/S name further.

P.S thanks for the grub and drink too
Working...
X