X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raced !!!!

Originally posted by VXRonline
    VXRonline doesn’t condone the content of this thread, nor dose it condone or encourage racing on the public highway
    Come on guys, i Know every guy likes to put his right foot down, so lets hear the stories...What have you Raced or Gone past like a rocket when people try it on ?????????????....

Some guy today tried it on in a 7 seater today a Seat i just let him go, dint even try......

A guy in a Rx8 tried to bomb it away, but i dint go past him as he followed me he flashed and put his thumb up to say thanks......I no my cars just used more petrol then yours cost more and i still dint get away lol.....

Thats ment to say I did go past him..........and then he flashed to say thanks

Comment

im finding at lights im wanting to be raced a lot. im trying to hold myself back for the time being, ive not had the car 2 weeks! still getting used to it, although i did have a go with a frog eyed scooby the other day, and it was fun, but my gear changes were abysmal, and i think i just embarrased myself. hahaha

shouldnt admit to things like that.

other than that, its offers from kids in 10 year old fiestas 1.0l, so you just zip past to make their day feel big and hard

Comment

An Astra VXR .....

Comment

Originally posted by BO55 VXR
          An Astra VXR .....
          hahahaha the cheek.

yeah, well, i beat a vxr500 once....it was parked

Comment

Took on a Mercedes some time back and had quite a struggle and finally flashed him to acknowledge he was better than me

Followed him for a few miles and he pulled into a layby and I followed suit... Found out he was a AMG Mercedes SLK 500 Kompressor... No wonder I had trouble.

Oh, and the git had lost the use of one arm, so he effectively beat me with "One hand tied behind his back.."

Anyway, Ive now been supercharged and am on the lookout for him...

Comment

Revenge is sweet so so sweet.

www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

Comment

Alfa 156 screamed up behind me at around 80 - 85 mph on a motorway. Sport on, down to 4th and foot down, not much happened intially, but eventually he was screwed. I gently slowed down, same thing happeed again, I then let him past and he decided to "side swipe" me as he overtook (immediate lane change in front of me almost taking out my bonnet at around 80mph). Had a 5 year old asleep in the front seat.

Comment

Originally posted by Arden_One
                  Alfa 156 screamed up behind me at around 80 - 85 mph on a motorway. Sport on, down to 4th and foot down, not much happened intially, but eventually he was screwed. I gently slowed down, same thing happeed again, I then let him past and he decided to "side swipe" me as he overtook (immediate lane change in front of me almost taking out my bonnet at around 80mph). Had a 5 year old asleep in the front seat.
                  itallian car...itallian driving mentality. it comes as standard

Comment

And tonight a 52 plate type r, the old version without the drive train improvement, was not a proper race, I cam up behind him, he acceleted, I did likewise, we stopped at lights me behind him, he went so did I, both put our foot down, not much in it, pretty boring really.

Made a joke out of a sooped up old astra all bodykitted up offf the lights, he followed me onto the dual carrigeway for some more so I got to about 100 ina few seconds and he was gone.. idiot

Comment

I pulled up to a set of lights last week to be met by my local vxl dealer in his monaro...
                      lights go to green and I let him get a little ahead onto the dual carriageway to see if hes 'going for it' or not... I then decide to quickly reel him in. At first hes reluctant to move over so im forced to undertake him, he seemed quite surprised but had a little smile on his face ~ atleast he enjoyed the blast.

I was on my GSXR750 though.

Comment

where do i start been doing a lot of motorway miles recently and get allsorts trying it on had some old geezer in a black st trying his luck on the M6 yesterday afternoon was doing about 90 when he came flying up behind me so i let the traffic clear in front then dropped down to fourth and hit the sport i left him for dead saw him getting further behind when he eventually caught up he didnt try to pass again , on monday night up near warrington on the M6 i had an old vauxhall with 3 lads in giving it some so let them by and they where all grinning so then i pulled in behind they where pushing 115 then they moved out of my way and just went hell for leather then it was me and the mrs laughing at them saying all that though like B055 i got whipped by a big merc on the toll road 2 wk's ago , you win some you lose some :? but have done scoobies , st's loads of type r's and a couple of r32's it's great all below 70 of course :wink:
                        sigpic
                        stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
                        M.U.F.C.
                        http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

dunno much so sorry

but ...... which would win on a 1/4 mile stretch pick a number lol?

1 astra vxr
                          2 focus rs
                          3 focus st
                          4 mini cooper s
                          5 honda civic type r
                          6 golf gti
                          7 seat leon cupra r
                          8 new clio sport
                          Astra vxr mk2 with stage 1 EDS remap

Comment

no 9

the soon to b mazda 3 mps with the 2.3 , 260bhp turbo engine

bugger !!

Comment

not as nice looking as the vxr sorry dont like it
                              sigpic
                              stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
                              M.U.F.C.
                              http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

Working...
                              X