Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cancer Charity Appeal: London Marathon 2007 (vxr - xtc)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cancer Charity Appeal: London Marathon 2007 (vxr - xtc)

Hi Everyone.

Well I'm Mel, I would like to make an annoucement that I will be running the London Flora Marathon in 2007. I am running for charity - Cancer Research UK. I'm doing it for a few people who were close to me who have lost their battle and some have won. I will be running in memory of my nan who passed away Jan 2006, she was diagnosed with cancer Sept 04 and was told she had less than 6 months, I was engaged to be married in Nov 05. She proved medics wrong and battled to see me walk down the isle in Nov 05. Unfortunatly she passed away just after in Jan 2006, but I know she will be watching me do this marathon.

Please click my marathon link below.

I am currently training hard and should hopefully be between 4:30 and 4:00 would love to get sub 4hrs thats my dream goal.

Stickied for you....

Comment

i will definately sponsor you after just losing my dad this week to cancer , go girl hope you raise lot's of money for a good cause , come on dougie let's see if vx can match the sponsor money she raises . maybe even provide her with some vauxhall gear for training in would put ford and vw and the likes to shame
      sigpic
      stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
      M.U.F.C.
      http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

I am happy to wear any sponsor logo's etc, I am also happy to buy the clothes and have VXR branding on them. As this is a personal and not a bond entry I have no restrictions on what I wear.

VXRunning!!!!!! - ok that maybe a little lame...comments please.

Comment

will you be dressing in a big foam astra vxr costume?

im sure that would be a first

Comment

I will too, £100 from me, you only live round the corner from me so you can come and pick it up... Bhav

Comment

i'll match bhav's too £100 from me will post it on tomoz on your site
              sigpic
              M.U.F.C.

Comment

Thank you guys

I'm liking the foam VXR suit.... wonder if the anyone can remap me to go faster????

Comment

Here is a pic of my acceptance form...

Comment

have put my donation on your form today good luck mel
                    sigpic
                    M.U.F.C.

Comment

Im done as well.....Well in Wrosy..............MEL I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST IN THIS AND I HOPE YOU DO IT IN 3HOURS 30 mins !!! Bhav

Comment

Worsy sorry mate..lol

Comment

Thankyou both SOOO much. Massive hugs to both of you

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Comment

Another sponsor, hope it all goes well, wish I could give more as it's a very worthy cause.

Comment

Thanks Alex - Really appreciate it.

I hope I get to see you all at the New Year Drink. First round is on me.

XXX

Comment

Working...
                              X