This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who's going on a summer holiday this year

as it says who's going on holiday wether or not it's some sunny beach or the shores of our wonderful sun filled country , unfortunately this year it will be my first holiday in the uk this year due to a new daughter coming in march so we wont be abroad this year 1st time in about 12yrs , we are thinking of sunny weymouth ( cant wait ) anyone been there ?
    sigpic
    stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
    M.U.F.C.
    http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

My holiday this year will prob be Malta to see the in-laws and dont know if this counts 2 weeks off work with the new puppy in March??

Comment

MOD Note: Be careful not to publish exact dates when you go on holiday, not all viewers of this sight have honourable intentions

Comment

Originally posted by BO55 VXR
        MOD Note: Be careful not to publish exact dates when you go on holiday, not all viewers of this sight have honourable intentions
        yeh good thinking B055 just give us places ok all
        sigpic
        M.U.F.C.

Comment

Usually go to Thailand but this year we are off to Sri-Lanka for a change. Anyone been there ? Any advice or Tips ?? And if anyone is off to Thailand just ask and I`ll help if I can.

Comment

I'm going for sure.
            Think to south France but dunno yet.

Comment

Re: who's going on a summer holiday this year

Originally posted by worsy
              as it says who's going on holiday wether or not it's some sunny beach or the shores of our wonderful sun filled country , unfortunately this year it will be my first holiday in the uk this year due to a new daughter coming in march so we wont be abroad this year 1st time in about 12yrs , we are thinking of sunny weymouth ( cant wait ) anyone been there ?
              Weymouth is great for a family holiday, but it is the same old story providing the weather is good. Ive got a caravan @ Bowleaze cove (weymouth) & spend lots of time there with my family

Comment

Been to weymouth, nice seaside resort and good value. Plenty of shops and entertainment, ideal for the kids.

Comment

Got back early hours this morning from Tenerife. Already booked two weeks this summer for Tunisia.

Comment

wont be during the summer here but gonna do South Africa to visit some friends then fly on over home for a couple of weeks soaking up some rays on the beach and catch up with family & friends

Comment

not me. the vxr has skint me for the next couple of years
                      stage 2 vxr

[email protected]

Comment

i usually have a least 2 a year but none till 2008 when the babys a bit bigger so gotta chance my luck this year in sunny blighty but they reckon it could be the warmest on record with el ninio this year , put a fiver on it rains when i go off to weymouth tho
                        sigpic
                        M.U.F.C.

Comment

Gettin wed in cyprus this year!!

Comment

Visited Weymouth when camping in Devon last year. Very nice part of the country. Enjoy.

Comment

Its not a summer holiday but i`m going snowboarding in a couple of weeks
                              Can`t wait, gonna b awsome. has any 1 ever been snowboarding or skiing

Comment

Working...
                              X