This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i got suckered by the 22yr old desperate female

well like a few others have done i got suckered in2 the 22 yr old female post :wink:

but this is a serious matter , its a well known fact that everyone will know someone who has had cancer or has got it !!!!

myself it was my grandad who died from it, my partner anna has a grandma who has just got it for the second time!!!

we are all too willing to spend 20 grand on a car and then thousands modding it , but i think we all could give a little to a great cause like mels .

so come on guys it could me me or you next or someone you love , just go to mels charity and get your walllet out

Thanks arden - i had to grab all you guys attention somehow!!

Oh as an added bonus if you go to my charity website you get to see me!!!!!!!

Comment

yup saw you........ phwooooooooooooor , but dont tell the wife :wink:

hope you get a lot more donations mel its a great cause!

Comment

yeh my dad died 2 wks before xmas with cancer too i have sponsored and i hope many more will it's a great cause , c**p pic tho mel should have been full length ooops soz baz
        sigpic
        stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
        M.U.F.C.
        http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by worsy
          yeh my dad died 2 wks before xmas with cancer too i have sponsored and i hope many more will it's a great cause , c**p pic tho mel should have been full length ooops soz baz
          he has the full length version of that shot :wink: Had to crop it for the site - sorry guys

Comment

well post it on here we dont mind
            sigpic
            stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
            M.U.F.C.
            http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

Working...
            X