Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

warren g

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • warren g

    anyone know if warren is at work this week, ordered an airtec and he`s not took payment yet, tried the usual email and pm on here but no response, need it for an xmas prezzy

  • #2
    If you don't reach him speak to Graeme at GNJ.

    He can sort you out but dunno if you'll get it before xmas


    Sent from my iPhone you Android Scumbags!!!

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by VXRRy View Post
      If you don't reach him speak to Graeme at GNJ.

      He can sort you out but dunno if you'll get it before xmas


      Sent from my iPhone you Android Scumbags!!!
      cc company cant cancel transaction until 10 days have lapsed so i daren`t order another yet just incase i end up with two

      Comment


      • #4
        He moved house and has no internet until later this week. Did you order from wg motor parts or direct with warren ?
        Arden Astra VXR WGM350 stage 4.5
        Progress thread.......Instagram Chris.Lee 1973 http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...uilt-Astra-VXR
        W G Motorworks

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by cklrossi View Post
          He moved house and has no internet until later this week. Did you order from wg motor parts or direct with warren ?
          direct off the website mate

          Comment


          • #6
            If it's from his shop Tom runs that for warren. Surprised you haven't had a response.
            Arden Astra VXR WGM350 stage 4.5
            Progress thread.......Instagram Chris.Lee 1973 http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...uilt-Astra-VXR
            W G Motorworks

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by cklrossi View Post
              If it's from his shop Tom runs that for warren. Surprised you haven't had a response.
              if possibe is there any chance you can give him a nudge mate, want to get it fitted between xmas and new year if it gets here in time

              Comment


              • #8
                Will do
                Arden Astra VXR WGM350 stage 4.5
                Progress thread.......Instagram Chris.Lee 1973 http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...uilt-Astra-VXR
                W G Motorworks

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by cklrossi View Post
                  Will do
                  cheers mate, owe you one

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X