This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car parts

I know when you but oem parts from Vauxhall there classed as Vauxhall parts, but they are produced by other company's for them for example even when you buy spark plugs from Vauxhall they got the Vauxhall badge on the pack even tho there made by Bosch, but does anybody know who produces there parts things such as suspension parts like drop links lower arms & track rod ends?

I always thought it was either Delphi or febi blistein?
    WG Motorworks Fully forged Astra Vxr Arctic ...
    Rabbid tuned... TD Stage 3 hybrid, Piper valve springs, piper cams, klasen inlet manifold, Courtney cdti conversion, Airtec front mount intercooler, 3" scorpion exhaust, Turbosmart actuator, Forge recirc valve, Quaife LSD, Helix Clutch & SMF, Rear anti roll bar, blue & red SMD conversion , bi xenons and CD70

Rabbid tuned... TD Stage 3 hybrid, Piper valve springs, piper cams, klasen inlet manifold, Courtney cdti conversion, Airtec front mount intercooler, 3" scorpion exhaust, Turbosmart actuator, Forge recirc valve, Quaife LSD, Helix Clutch & SMF, Rear anti roll bar, blue & red SMD conversion , bi xenons and CD70

Comment

I guess no one knows lol

Comment

Could be a variety of manufacturers - they simply get it made by whoever makes what they want or who can make it for the price they want, then it gets a part number and comes stamped with GM on it.

Why the question?

Astra

Comment

Just because someone has a few parts just sitting there some are febi and others Delphi and there saying there original oem parts from main dealer

Comment

Originally posted by Arctic martin View Post
            Just because someone has a few parts just sitting there some are febi and others Delphi and there saying there original oem parts from main dealer
            If they have GM part numbers on them then yes they will be OEM

Astra

Comment

Any one know if Delphi parts are any good?

Comment

Martin,

Trouble is that some of the bits may be good BUT even febi bilstein have been know to have Chinese factories and then box them up as there original products

What parts you looking for in particular?

Just the suspension stuff?

I wouldn't have a google on it....minefield that as been searching the same sort of question but on engine mounts.

Confused!

Sent from my iPhone you Android Scumbags!!!

Comment

Just things like lower arms, drop links and track rod ends, I bought some off eBay a few months back just cheep pattern parts, was just trying to narrow down a knock I had, and now I got another knock so was going to replace them with decent stuff, and was just curious to see if anyone has had any experience with Delphi parts.

Engine mounts I'd go for the uprated road spec ones from Courtney's

Comment

Yeah, pretty much decided to do that tbh Martin, maybe call a local indie Garage. I'll ask mine if I drive past them re Delphi stuff.

Apparently Lemforder stuff is very good if they sell stuff for the Astra

Comment

Yeah Eurocar parts got the stuff I need in lemforder but it's quite dear £98.16 each for the lower arms, or the other ones they sell are Q drive and I've never heard of them before so il steer clear, if you do ask let me know what they say

Comment

Give lemforder a Google mate. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised as they seem to have a relatively good rep

Comment

Working...
                        X