X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stolen 19" wheels

Taken from Astra-vxr.com

Just thought this was important enough to post here.....

Mods move if wrong...thanks!!!!

Our new VXR demo was last night jacked up and the 19" Alloys were removed from the vehicle.

The car only turned up on transporter late Monday evening, and the wheels were pinched sometime between 7.30pm and 8.00am this morning.

Luckily, if you can call it that, they put the VXR back down on bricks rather than dumping it on the brake discs.

If anyone in the Taunton/Somerset area spots a vehicle other than a VXR model sporting the 19" alloys, please contact Rowcliffes of Taunton asap on 01823 250450 or Avon & Somerset Police.

Many Thanks.
    HeavenlyDetail
    Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Keep your eyes peeled on Ebay folks...

Moved to General Chat to ensure wider audidiance

Comment

Thanks boss :wink:
      HeavenlyDetail
      Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Comment

What a bunch of w**kers - will keep the eyes peeled on ebay and any cheap or local wheels I will report also will check the adtrader.co.uk online as this I know has been used to move on "iffy" goods before.

Comment

Oh dear, thats my "home" town....little gits can't leave nothing alone...

Comment

i could do with 2 front ones
            sigpic
            stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
            M.U.F.C.
            http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

I was told by my local vx garage that cars are delivered without locking nuts and they put them on . I didn`t beleive them but perhaps there is truth in it ???

Comment

well more fool them then i say
                sigpic
                stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
                M.U.F.C.
                http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

set of four on ebay location, luton !
                  Astra vxr mk2 with stage 1 EDS remap

Comment

well it might not be that easy as it would make for a cheep up grade from the 18's for some one.

Plus would also fit Zafira/ Vectra.

I know a bloke in the leic area now has a set on a Vec CDTI.

Also if you wanted to track dat your car use the 18's and drive on the 19's

Comment

right then, I'm worried, did the wheels get nicked with the locking nuts on? Are he lockers any good that come on the car or should I go and get some after market ones?
                      Astra VXR - Power Red - Antracite 19s - Folding Mirrors - Cruise - ITG filter - Courts red hoses

Comment

the dealers put the locking nut on the cars.

Most do it once the car is deliverd but some leave it till PDI.

Yours should be ok but if your worried get another set put on as it will deter any one trying.

Comment

Working...
                        X