This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BO55 out on the town...

Had a meet with a few "Loud" cars Sunday morning... smokin' the streets of London

this is an in-car video.

Listen out for the tyre squeel at 02:56... that was a TVR cerb. coming at me at full tilt and trying to stop and locked all four wheels up....and then watch as the tyre smoke drifts through...at 04:22 you can see the runnber he left on the road

you boys should be out pulling women at that time
    sigpic
    stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
    M.U.F.C.
    http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

Total HOON

Then tunnels in Bermondsey??

Spotted the Maloo

Comment

London Bridge tunnels, im a 5 min drive down the road

Comment

Originally posted by Aussie
          London Bridge tunnels, im a 5 min drive down the road
          aka Tooley Street Tunnels.... Hope we didn't wake you

Comment

nah but you would have woke everyone up at Guys hospital
            if i was awake at that time i may have heard you enter Rotherhithe tunnel and fly out the northern side at Limehouse Basin

Comment

you need to be geting a life but for noe this is great.

Comment

hey aussie i didnt realise you from round there, i work in surrey quays!!! never seen you around. ive been told about another blue vxr round jamaica rd but not seen any others??

Comment

yeah i work in the city business centre next to the entrance of Rotherhithe tunnel and live on the river in Rotherhithe just down from the Hilton Hotel, so a 15 min walk to work and the VXR remains parked away in the garage throughout most of the crap weather, trips to Surrey Quays shopping centre is in the megane the wife has, VXR stays well away from places like that Only other VXR is see around is Wayne's aka 240BHP when he drops in for a visit, he is Woolwich way.

Comment

lol. well if you see an arden vxr 56 plate give us a wave and ill look out for a megane! lol. drive my car every day but sitting in the 1way system etc.. is no good for the car. feels very clogged up by fridays

Comment

you park on lower rd?

mine only ever comes out on weekends (weather dependent lol)

Comment

Mine frequents London, particulaly Kingsway Tunnel as in vid as well as Holborn, Aldwych, Waterloo and the route out of london doen the A3

Comment

Originally posted by VXR_James
                          , Waterloo
                          thats about a 10 min spin away from me

Comment

Really?

Comment

yep not far at all, depending on traffic and time of day though
                              Tower Bridge is a 5 min drive but not many will see mine about as i dont use it driving around the city much

Comment

Working...
                              X